Movies that have made you cry?

For real :sob::sob:

1 Like

i miss this film! 1 and 2!

1 Like

this one was the most saddest, omg.

2 Likes

“Lion king”, when Mufasa was killed and in “Up”, when the wife dies :sob: :sob: my main one was probably the ending of vampire diaries lol :weary: :weary:

2 Likes

The first movie that ever made me cry was Volcano.

2 Likes

Marley & Me made me SOB.

1 Like

STOPP, because SAME. My brother made fun of me when I teared up when a guy had to sacrifice himself to save someone. You brought up a memory of a movie I forgot I saw!

3 Likes

Exactly that moment! That scene broke me as a child!

2 Likes

Attention all fellow men in the forums, it’s okay to cry and get emotional. Don’t hold it all inside, that’s not healthy and you won’t be happy with yourself and others.

4 Likes

This!!!

3 Likes

Same here… I cried at the Lion King (the drawn Lion King, not the new one…). I am a totally emotional crier.

3 Likes

NOOOO- I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABT MUFASA’S DEATH AND CARL’S WIFE’S DEATH :sob: :sob: OMG AND DUMBO WHEN HIS MOM CRADDLES HIM :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

I CRIED LIKE A BABY :weary: :weary: :weary:

1 Like

Lilo and Stitch 2 :pleading_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

SAME, it made me cry when I was 7 and still makes me cry now!
The Lion King was always my favourite Disney movie, and Mufasa dying broke my heart… it still does. Doesn’t matter how long it’s been or how many times I’ve watched it, that scene never gets any less painful. :cry:

Other movies that make me cry: Anything that includes an animal dying. My heart cannot take that sh*t.
I can watch a human die, and remain unaffected (so long as it’s not one of my fave characters) but the second that an animal is suffering or dies… the tears will flow.

1 Like

I’ve seen so many people here say that The Lion King, and although I love that movie (it’s my favorite animated film of all time) I don’t think I ever cried during it. But that is just me.

2 Likes

You didn’t cry?! Are you even human?! :upside_down_face: :rofl:

3 Likes

I don’t know what to say to that

3 Likes

My brother would always tell me, OMG YOU’RE SO SENSATIVE IT’S JUST A MOVIE :joy: :joy: :sob:

2 Likes

There’s so many people made of stone… :cry: :sob: Poor Mufasa! :cry:

3 Likes