hello… Anyone know how to make overlay background loop?
This is what I use and it works, but I don’t know if this is what you’re looking for.
@overlay YOURSHERE create
&overlay YOURSHERE shifts to # in zone #
&overlay YOURSHERE scales to #
&overlay YOURSHERE opacity 1
&overlay YOURSHERE moves to layer #
After that, you would have your transition or whatever else you add after. That first “overlay YOURSHERE shifts to # in zone #” is just the default/initial position. The next thing to add is:
&overlay YOURSHERE shifts to # in zone # in # THEN overlay YOURSHERE shifts to # in zone # in 0 loop INFINITE times
- The ampersand is so that the overlay shifts at the same time the rest of the scene happens.
- The numbers are for you to substitute with your own values. It’s important to specify your zone to make sure stuff works the way you want it to.
- The first part of the command will move the overlay from the original spot we got up there to make it look like it’s moving.
- The text after “THEN” will make it so that, as soon as the overlay reaches the place you had it shift to, it will immediately go back to the original spot. That’s why it shifts in 0 seconds, and you have to give it the same values as the initial/default position.
- loop INFINITE times will have this happen as many times as necessary until you get to the next scene change!
Hope this wasn’t super confusing, and you get the effect you wanted <3.
Owh no… it’s not confusing because I already learn advince directing… I try this… thank you for sharing
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.