Moving tattoos to body cc

Ok here me out so you all know for writing are story’s the tattoos are in clothings but I feel like the should move them over to the body and character customization area because it’s a pain for us Authors to go through and choose all the tattoos when we’re changing a outfit on are characters with tattoos especially if they have a lot of them

4 Likes

I completely agree!! It would be so much less time consuming and more convenient that way.

2 Likes

Bump

1 Like

I thought about doing this for a few days now bc I haven’t see anyone else bring it up so I thought why not hope this gets noticed lol

1 Like

And technically tattoos are permanent so it would make a lot more sense to

1 Like

Yess exactly!! I’m not sure why it isn’t like that in the first place🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope in the future they choose to have it that way.

1 Like

Yea me to I’m kinda hopping this will get big and they’ll change it

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

There’s already a topic made for this! :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Bump!!

Episode seriously needs to make tattoos a customizable feature along with scars, freckles, piercings, etc. Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind seeing tattoos on the characters, but sometimes the reader may want a certain type of tattoo and sometimes the characters has too many tattoos and the reader may want less. Yeah, they seriously need to make tattoos customizable.

1 Like

Absolutely.

1 Like

Closed due to violation of Feature Request Guidelines. Please review the guidelines and contact @Sydney_H (be sure to link the thread!) to discuss editing and reopening topic. :smiley: