Moving Word Overlays

I’ve seen this in many stories where an author would have overlays that move from side to side, fade in and our, and move up and down. I’ve seen this done with words. I guess you call them word overlays. I don’t know how to do this. Can someone help me?

How to get word overlays or how to animate them?


I have an overlay shop open:

And here is a guide on overlay animation made by the dutiful @Dara.Amarie:

DARA’S GUIDE: Overlays

Okay thanks!! I’ll look at your thread because I’m actually in need of a few overlays that need to be made if you don’t mind

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: