Mr. Flamel’s School Of Witchcraft & Wizardry ~ SIGN UP THREAD ~ RP

Roosevelt Worth’s Journal
Today was the first day. A phoenix was at my door, and I went on his back and flew away! I was over the mountains. A glamorous sight. Despite the vues, I arrived to a large building where they handed me a notebook. The headmaster, Mr. Flamel, said: “In here, write your experiences, for others to know.” The journal was an important object at this school.
Luna Moore’s Journal
After I received my journal, I headed down a hall and into my dorm. Two bunk beds were already set, and I was on top of the first. Three other girls arrived WITH NO WANDS. They said they used magic with their hands. They were born like that.

_
My school not only teaches you, but challenges you to prove your worthiness. Death may be in your future.
Welcome student, to Mr. Flamel’s School Of Witchcraft & Wizardry.

Links:
Faceclaims - Click here!
Roommates - Click here!
Any challenge ideas? Click here!
You may submit a challenge idea even if you aren’t signing up.

New Ideas Thread [PLEASE READ]
Mr. Flamel’s School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry ~ RP ~ OFFICAL THREAD

Just submitted a challenge idea!

Awesome. Thanks!

I like it! It’ll definitely be in the storyline.

ooh this seems so cool! i’ll sign up for this later :slight_smile:

reserve please

Thank you :slight_smile:

Sorry, I don’t do reservations :pensive: Tbh, I never really understood them anyways. But you can sign up!

To everybody, this is just a sign up thread. So don’t worry about replying too much :slight_smile:

Oh Ok, I will definitely sign up

Thank you! I can wait! :smile:

Can’t wait for this to start!

Reserve

:slight_smile: I hope that’s okay.

That’s ok

I signed up for two characters!

Thank you!

I am creating slides rn…

@xXCrowFangXx @epi.alyssaa @LovingLostCities @Awesomee @Krokoro @hey.twilla @Caticorn

I forgot to put this in the form; I need your faceclaims!

Faceclaims are links to a picture of a person you want to look like. It cannot be a drawing.

So, basically, find a picture on google or something of a person you wish to look like. PM me your faceclaim.

PS: @hey.twilla I need both faceclaims :wink:

@FreakyEvilMargs I have a good challenge idea that’s REALLY long, so I was wondering if I could just pm you the idea instead, cause I don’t want to send it on the form and it says I have too many characters or something. Plus, I feel like it would be easier for you to read it here since it’s a very long (and probs complicated) process. c: