MrBitPlayer’s Review Thread (Open)

@Makayla.Reed
Review Completed

The XO’s - By Makayla.Reed

Review: This a really cute and wholesome story. I love that the premise is about a girl Kpop Group. That’s something you don’t see a lot on here. My only gripe is that the other girls in the group are a bit underdeveloped but I’m only on the second epsiode. There is a few spelling mistakes, but the inclusion of readerMessages is very helpful!
Rating: 4/5 (Nice Premise, Needs A few Tweaks)

SS:

1 Like

Waitlisted!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@Liz_Mar.episode
Review Completed

High on Love & Formaldehyde - By Liz & Mar

Review: The humor is top-notch. There was a lot of time and hard work put into this story and it pays off. I like Alexander and Jacob, so I know it will be hard to choose between them. Good job ladies! (Also Jacob is not 6’7 … he’s like 8’8 :flushed:)
Rating: 5/5 (Lovable, quirky characters and nice smooth story pace)

SS:

1 Like

he is quite tall xD
We had to look up the height difference between Eliana and Jacob and Its pretty steep visually.
Crazy I know!!
Thankyou for your review :hearts:

1 Like

@JasminaH
Review Completed

Dying For You - By Jasmina H
Review: I really liked this one, you seem to have a good grasp on the MC’s struggles and how she views her relationships. I would suggest maybe ending the episodes a bigger cliffhanger or dramatic moment to keep interest. Perfect grammar/spelling!
Rating: 3/5 (Good MC, needs a bit more happening)

SS:

@sonder.author
Review Completed

My Neighbor Is A Mobster - By Sonder
Review: Not gonna lie, I was a bit hesitant at first since these type of stories aren’t ones I typically seek out to read… but this one is pretty good. The directing is quick and on point, and this story is surprisingly hilarious. My only critique is that it seems like everyyyy guy likes the MC so far.
Rating: 5/5 (Keep up the good work, also Helen is best girl!)

SS:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your lovely review!
I am so happy that you like my story. :see_no_evil: :heart_eyes: :see_no_evil:
PS: Actually, only two men like her. Others just flirt with her. And Delmar flirts with her because he likes to tease Miguel. (Though Delmar doesn’t really know what’s going on between them, he does know that Miguel is protective when it comes to Lenka.)

Stay Safe. :blob_hearts:

1 Like