❤️‍🔥 Mrs. Salvatore's Backgrounds (FREE) ❤️‍🔥

:heart_on_fire: Mrs. Salvatore’s Backgrounds :heart_on_fire:

Please read the rules below before you download. :upside_down_face:

SOME INFO / EXTRA RULE: I don’t care if you post a sneak peek screenshot of your Episode character with my background behind them. Just please don’t post my background by itself. Thanks!

:rotating_light: IMPORTANT :rotating_light: (BACKGROUND SIZE): For some reason you need to click on my background first and then click “download” at the bottom ~OR~ click on my background first and then click “save image as…” for it to end up being the correct size. If you don’t do it in that order, it’ll end up being the wrong size.

HELPFUL TIP: If you’d like to search for a background in this topic, press “Ctrl” and “F”. After you do so, search for what you are looking for.

HELPFUL TIP 2 (OVERLAY): If you want an overlay of something in my background, just go onto https://www.remove.bg/ and it’ll help you make an overlay for free. If the website misses a few spots, you can click “edit” and then click “erase/restore” so you can fix it. :slightly_smiling_face:

HELPFUL TIP 3: I recommend that when you create a name for the background, make sure to add “Mrs. Salvatore” to the name so you don’t forget who you’re giving credit to.

NOTE: I will constantly be adding new backgrounds.

9 Likes

First up: Vine bedroom - green {SIZE IS FIXED}

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

CLICK ME FOR NIGHT VERSION OF THIS BEDROOM

2 Likes

Vine bedroom - yellow {SIZE IS FIXED}

:arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down: :arrow_down:

1 Like

Vine bedroom - pink {SIZE IS FIXED}

1 Like

The backgrounds look beautiful. Might use one of your backgrounds in the future.

May I ask, are you open to suggestions?

1 Like

Thank you! I am open to suggestions. I say I don’t do requests so that I don’t feel like I have to do a million different things. For suggestions, I don’t feel like I have to do them so I’m open to hearing it. I might do your suggestion if it sounds good.

1 Like

Well, that’s understandable. It’s not something you have to do. It’s your choice whether or not to make backgrounds for others.

Anyway, I might give you some suggestions.

1 Like

Okay. Sounds good.

Send them when you come up with them and thanks for being understanding.

SalvaBump

1 Like

Thanks. I’m gonna make a new background today.

Hospital room - DAY

2 Likes

Hospital room - NIGHT

2 Likes

Yay. I’m so glad that the hospital background stayed the same size when I put it into forums (unlike the bedroom backgrounds). I finally figured out how to not let forums change the size. :partying_face:

but they’re still the incorrect size :smiling_face_with_tear: idk why the forums changes the size sometimes!

Fr I don’t know why forums changes the size sometimes either. The bedroom backgrounds are still the incorrect size but the hospital one isn’t. I haven’t fixed the bedroom ones yet since I didn’t find out how to fix it until today. I’ll try to fix the bedroom ones now though.

2 Likes

Update: The bedroom backgrounds are all fixed. :partying_face:

1 Like

Update: The vine bedroom backgrounds are fixed (the size) so you can use them now. :smiling_face: I also added a hospital background. :+1:

I was bored and thought about how we don’t have any crazy bedrooms for crazy/weird Episode characters so I made one… :joy:

1 Like

These backgrounds are amazing! Definitely bookmarking :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love your username and profile picture :eyes::heart:

1 Like