Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

You need to put it under every choice.
For example:
"Copper 03" {

@YOU changes bodyColor into Copper 03
@DAD changes bodyColor into Copper 03

goto fem_copperskin_1

} <GREEN> "Different Shades" {

goto fem_skin_1

} <PREMIUM> "Done" {

goto female_custom_1

}

"Copper 04" {

@YOU changes bodyColor into Copper 04
@DAD changes bodyColor into Copper 04

goto fem_copperskin_1

} "Copper 05" {

@YOU changes bodyColor into Copper 05
@DAD changes bodyColor into Copper 05

goto fem_copperskin_1

}

So under every choice, you match the skin tone to the character being customized and you do that for all family members and for every skin tone.

1 Like

Thank you so much! xoxo

1 Like

@ MARIE becomes ROXY” makes MARIE look exactly like ROXY

Those “changes into” commands are there for you to change their other features into whatever you want. So if you just want them to have the same skin color and only the same skin color, then remove the option to change skin and then change her other options into whatever you want her to look like.

You only need to do whatever @MoreTeaMustBeSpilled mentioned above ONLY if your characters are of opposite sex. If they are the same sex, you don’t need to do all that. Just use the @FAMILY becomes CHARACTER just like it all says in the guide.

2 Likes

Episode released new hair styles! :heart_eyes: :heart: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

mine says that button nose doesnt exist… any ideas?

1 Like

Templates Updated!

4 Likes

Hey! You are a life saver, thank you so much for doing this templates. I have a question, if the reader changes let’s say the hairstyle, when they continue reading the next episode of the story, are the changes still going to be there? Or do I have to do something so what they chose appears? Thanks again <3

They will stay in the same hairstyle, no extra coding is needed.

Okie, thank you so much!

Hi @Dara.Amarie! Do you have any tips on making the CC character’s family members’ lip colours suit their skin? Thanks :smiley:

Thank you for your template… it really helped me out

You can code it so that they change mouth colors to match their skintones (depends on LL and Ink).

You’re more limited on LL bc they still don’t have all matching colors.

It’s quite a job on LL, too! I’m still going through each individual skin tone and deciding what colour works!

so will this work:

@MARIE changes into ROXY skin color

Will that work? If not can you show me how to make the parents have the same skin color etc ?
xo

@Dara.Amarie what am I missing? I am using male template.

Errors:

“No eyebrows exist”
If you are getting an error message saying that “no eyebrows” exist (or any other feature doesn’t exist), these are the 3 reasons why you would be getting that error:

1. The system does not recognize the character name. You either didn’t change the template’s name to your own character’s name, you misspelled your character’s name, or you have not created that character yet.
  2. You are using a male character in a female template (and vise versa)
  3. You are using an INK template in a Limelight story (and vise versa)
1 Like

She shows you how here.

2 Likes

lol yep I was using ink, ugh, lol thanks @kw.episode. WHERE THE HECK ARE MY GLASSES! :running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3::running_woman:t3:

2 Likes

:nerd_face: BUMP

1 Like

honestly amazing! No idea how I would write episode stories without you!