Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

I’m in the process of editing my templates

ALL MALE AND FEMALE LIMELIGHT TEMPLATES ARE UPDATED WITH THE NEW SKIN TONE NAMES

Ugh.

8 Likes

Can someone help me with this?:

The code is bodyColor I believe.
@YOU changes bodyColor into Light

1 Like

Thank you! It worked!

1 Like

You are such a Gem!!!

Thank you so much :slight_smile:

It keeps saying duplicate labels and there isnt duplicates

I’m using limelight male customization and it says that the labels are duplacated, what can I do? only for male templates, female templates are working for me

@lucybc @robinsonmichelle13 it’s fixed now. Recopy and paste the male templates

1 Like

thank you so much Dara! :heart:

Thank you soo much. :kissing_heart:

Thank you for the update Dara!

I need help! Idk what’s going on but somehow when I want my readers to make a choice if they want to customization their love interest, I do the template for choices and in between the {} I put the Customization Template but somehow the system is saying I cannot have a label inside so I’m so confused, at first I thought i figured it out but then I can’t insert the second choice, and everything I insert the Customization Template, it keeps saying fem_hair_3 doesn’t exist or any other labels, there do not exist! Please help!

41%20PM

you are the GOAT. thank you so so much for these templates!!! They are SO helpful!!!

It keeps saying that the eyebrows in the template don’t exist do u know why?

1 Like

You need to change the character name to your own character’s name.

I have the same problem as above, where it says the eyebrows don’t exist. I changed it to my own charcters name as well yet it still doesn’t work

There are 3 reasons why you get that error with any customization template:

1. The system does not recognize the character name. You either didn’t change the template’s name to your own character’s name, you misspelled your character’s name, or you have not created that character yet.
  2. You are using a male character in a female template (and vise versa)
  3. You are using an INK template in a Limelight story (and vise versa)

How do I code it for my readers to choice the names of my characters seven daughters?

I tried EVERYTHING to make this code work and still nothing :frowning:

I’m a new author and working on my first story right now but I can’t figure this out for the life of me…