Multiple Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

Hi I’m using your template and it says an error about this

}“Arched Natural Scar”{

It tells me I have duplicate labels? I can preview my story and customize the character but when I click “this is perfect” the character starts from the beginning again and walks in.

What’s the error message?

If you have duplicate labels, it means you used the same template twice in 1 episode. You cannot use the same template more than once in a single episode, that’s why there are 6 templates of each male/female for INK/Limelight.

I checked when it’s supposed to be Goto instead of label. It works now

Are these the newest?

You are a god! :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

Light skin tones.

choice [shouldPaginate: YES]
“Dune”{
@JASMYN changes bodyColor into Dune
goto skincolor_light1
} “Porcelain”
@JASMYN changes bodyColor into Porcelain
goto skincolor_light1
} “Peach”
@JASMYN changes bodyColor into Peach
goto skincolor_light1
} “Fair”
@JASMYN changes bodyColor into Fair
goto skincolor_light1
} “Try Other Colors”{
goto fem_skin1
} “Done”{
goto female_custom1
}

It says unexpected CHANGE _FEATURE_CHANGE for porcelin… How dod I fix that?

Somehow you removed all of the starting brackets. There should be brackets right after each choice option, like this:

Yes

Omg thank you so much

Thank you so so so so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

In my story the main character has a twin sister and the main character is customizable. I’d like it where only the hair is only customizable on the twin sister but everything else appearance wise on the main character happens on the twin sister. But how do I make it where the customizable appearance of the main character also changes on the twin sister, but except for the hair?

Just change the hair to something else

Are the templates on episode writer portal updated?

Hey quick question… Will you be adding the most recent updates with the new hair styles for the female characters? Or have you already done that?..

Hi! I’m so sorry if someone has asked this already and it’s been taken care of,… There’s just so many comments to go through!

Anyways…
I’ve used your templates plenty of times, and if something goes wrong, I can can usually get it worked out! But this time, I’m not quite sure what I’m doing wrong. It’s telling me “Classic Natural” eyebrows don’t exist. My character name is correct and exists (there’s a whole scene beforehand that plays through just fine) AND it’s not inside a choice or if/elif/else or anything like that. I’m not quite sure what’s going wrong…

are you using right template for the right style? I suggest to delete it, save and paste again.

Omg, that worked! Thanks so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Idk what’s going wrong again. This hasn’t happened before when I’ve used your templates in the past, but my character won’t show up. None of them do, actually. The background is “INT. BLACK - NIGHT.” They won’t even show up when I play through on my phone and I’m not quite sure why.