Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

oh ok! Thank you so much and I’m sorry this is my last question, but when i click the preview and after the template is done and you try clicking “Done” with costumizing the character the character won’t move and it won’t go onto the next story line script… Hope im not being annoying Im just new to this whole thing!

That’s the problem you need to fix with the “_end” part

this is so confusing.

goto male_avatar2_end
}

that’s what i put and then it says Warning “male_avatar2” does not exist. Im pretty sure i did the _end part right or do i also add the end part in the beginning of the template??

No only add “_end” to the one I told you to add it to. Don’t add it to anything else.

If you keep getting errors, just start over and recopy and paste the template again. Make sure you copy the WHOLE template from beginning to end.

1 Like

yeah i think i will do that. sorry about that confusion! thank you so much!

It worked! Thankyou so much! xD

1 Like

THANK YOU so so so so much!! :kissing_heart::heart_eyes::smiley:

Thanks @Dara.Amarie, you’re the best :slight_smile:

1 Like

It says the eyebrows don’t exits :c

2 Likes

I have now saved hours of my free time!!! YAY! Now I can spend those hours writing… THANK YOU!!! :grin: :heart:

Thank you!

Hi! This is probably really annoying and I know everyone’s probably really sick of this but I’m trying to write literally my first Episode story ever and I just can’t get the hang of the naming thing or customizing thing. I’d really appreciate it if someone could help me figure out what I’m doing wrong!!

Thank you!

f60297a8ad3c26cde0ff7894a2f0e849f9f5bc14

You need to have dialogue before that choice.

It totally worked!! Thank you so much. :grin:

When I test out my story, the first set of options appear but the rest of them don’t. For example if I click “Skin Tone” no options appear.

hey im having trouble making a character bald mid story
@MD changes into Ep3 Police Station
@MD changes hair into Bald
it won’t work it says ‘bald’ is nonexistent but it is!
PLS HELP <3 <3 <3

You have to create a twin character with a bald head because for some reason you can’t change this in the script it’s just not working :woman_shrugging:

oh ok ty
<3