Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

Thank you this came in handy, I will definitely give you credit when I use it in my story.

2 Likes

Thanks so much for these templates! I’ll keep this in mind, and hopefully use it for my Limelight story! Psst
 It’s a sequel, to my current story.

Hi

You’re really kind share this templates.
Thanks to you, I’ll finally put customization for my character in my own story.

any help it says label female1_end does not exist. How can i fix this!?

you post to put your character name

It’s the very very last part of the template. You must have not copied the whole template or you deleted that part.

Thank you it now works lol

I don’t see my character
 Did I go wrong somewhere? Please get back to me quickly thank you

See that warning message? It’s telling you where your error is. Your character’s name needs to be in all CAPS

I have fixed it but i still can’t see my character

Every single “You” needs to be in all caps through out your script. Every character name added to the script needs to be all capitlaized.

I also see that you either deleted “label female_custom1” from the template or you didn’t copy and paste the whole complete template.

1 Like

I don’t know why it didn’t work :sob: I have fixed all like you said. My character still disappeared

Try refreshing the page

label female_custom1
@YOU spot 2.400 170 -520 and YOU faces right and YOU starts idle

Please don’t post the whole entire script template on here, it makes the page super super long. Can you edit your reply please?

There is nothing wrong with your script or the template. A lot of people have been experiencing this glitch where their characters aren’t showing up. Try exiting the browser you’re using and restarting it, then try again.

1 Like

ok thank you ~ hope it will work!

1 Like

Please don’t close this thread!

3 Likes

Hey Dara, for my episode story I want there to be twin boys that the readers can customize but I am very confused on how to create them. Please help.

1 Like

Hello,
First, thank you for sharing your templates, this is really cool.
But maybe I need glasses, idk, but what is the difference between all the templates ? Like I don’t see any difference between 1st and 6th LL female