Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

The only difference is the labels names/numbers so they’re not duplicate if you have more than one customisable character in your episode.

1 Like

Hi, I need a little help having a choice to customize multiple, (just 2 for now!) in the same scene. How will I code that? So like,
character1
character2
done

1 Like

Thank you!!!

Replace the labels “character_ONE” and “character_TWO” with the labels from the customation template.

So the label for the first template is “female_custom1”, so delete “label character_ONE” then replace “goto character_ONE” with “goto female_custom1”, then do the same for the other one.

1 Like

Thank you for your help!

1 Like

It dosent work it says that i need to duplicate and stoff

What does the error message exactly say?

@Dara.Amarie I copied and pasted it into my story, but then it comes up with the error that “Classic Natural” eyebrows don’t exist. I deleted that one but then it just went to the next set of eyebrows.
What do I do??’

• Also, yes, I have put the correct one for the style I’m doing.
    :unicorn:

That i need to duplicate label “female_custom1”
And

Duplicate label

“Fem_skin1”

And so on

… And nevermind :smile:

Do you mean it’s telling you that they are duplicates? What does the error message say word for word?

The first error say

The label

“Male_avatar1” does not exist

You either deleted it or didn’t copy the whole code. That’s the very very first thing of the template.

Hi i was using your template and i have four characters at the moment but the third one says that the eyebrows doesn’t exit i deleted the template and redid it same error i checked the spelling and everything its only doing it on the third one can you help me please

how did you fix it im having the same issue

I forgot o replace FEMONE with the name that I referred to my own character! :joy:

actually i did i check it multiple times so i isn’t that

Just cut it out this part and paste again, I have no idea but sometimes it’s doing that, or wait a bit and try to save it again.