Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

Please visit my website for more templates and guides!
https://www.dara-amarie.com/

• Limelight templates are always up to date with the new features.

You must copy and paste the template into your script first!
Then you need to change the template’s character name to your character’s name.
Follow these instructions in order :

1. Highlight “FEMALEAVATAR” or “MALEAVATAR” in your script
  2. Press Ctrl + F on your keyboard (Cmd + F for Macs)
  3. A small grey box will pop up, click on ALL first!
  4. Type in your character’s name in all caps

INK CHARACTERS

INK Female: CLICK HERE
INK Male: CLICK HERE

6 different INK Female & Male Templates: CLICK HERE
(Each template has different labels/goto’s so that you can customize more than 1 character in one episode)

LIMELIGHT CHARACTERS

Limelight Female: CLICK HERE
Limelight Male: CLICK HERE

6 different Limelight Female & Male Templates: CLICK HERE
(Each template has different labels/goto’s so that you can customize more than 1 character in one episode)

Limelight with INK Lip & Hair Colors: CLICK HERE

Other

Add in the option to type in your own name: CLICK HERE
Create duplicates or have family members look like the MC: CLICK HERE
LIMITED Customization: CLICK HERE
Hair & Lipstick Templates: CLICK HERE

Common Errors

“No eyebrows exist”
If you are getting an error message saying that “no eyebrows” exist (or any other feature doesn’t exist), these are the 3 reasons why you would be getting that error:

1. The system does not recognize the character name. You either didn’t change the template’s name to your own character’s name, you misspelled your character’s name, or you have not created that character yet.
  2. You are using a male character in a female template (or vise versa)
  3. You are using an INK template in a Limelight story (or vise versa)
619 Likes

111 Likes

Oh my gosh, you’re legendary. Definitely look forward to looking at these in the future. I’m primarily and INK writer right now, but I’m glad the Limelight script is here waiting for me when I finally do switch over. Thank you so much!

27 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
So saving this page forever!

6 Likes

Hi! I want to use your customization templates, but is it okay if I change it a bit? Cause I just want a limited customization for my story, but don’t worry, I’ll still give you credits though.

7 Likes

Of course go ahead :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you so much! I’m lazy af, and you’re a life saver! :kissing_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

You need to change the template’s character name to your own character’s name, and make sure that character exists (meaning you created that character in character settings).

6 Likes

No worries! Glad it’s working now!

4 Likes

I’m having an issue with the code, it says the eyebrows Classic Natural don’t exist. It won’t let me preview that episode.

5 Likes

2 Likes

So are these correct?

2 Likes

character%20name%20code

2 Likes

Your character’s name is YOU, so change the character name in the template to YOU

1 Like

Thank you so much! It works perfectly now.

1 Like

thank you so much!!!

Hello! I´m having an error with my character customization process. Everything at this point is good except for this slight error. When i go to preview my customization process, I can pick something and it will be on my character but when I go to move on to the next thing it says, Narrator: Choose a hairstyle.
This goes for all of the character features meaning hair color nose eyebrows hairstyle skin color eyes eyecolor lip color lip shape etc… I think it because of the goto parts.
Please get back to me very quickly thank you.

• Drea

I’m not really understanding the issue? Can you explain it a little bit more please?

1 Like

my character isn’t showing

it won’t change the hair, the color