Multiple Character Points Stystem

Alright alright alright, I understand how to use the points system now that I’ve been playing around with it for a couple of days on my episode so far. But how do I make my character have multiple points with other people? Because every time I add a point to him and another person, it adds a point to the character in general. I know the explanation doesn’t really make sense, but if you could please help lol.

I think I know what you’re saying. Lol For example, in my H&V story, it’s possible to for your character to gain points in Dexterity, Charisma, and Intelligence. To make sure they have the right points for each skillet I created people in the character creation named Dexterity, Charisma, and Intelligence. So when they earn a point I add it to the character avatar of that name. So essentially if you want them to have different points like that, you have to add it to different people so to speak. Does that make sense?? Lol

I’ve written down nearly everything I know about the point system here

Maybe it’ll help. Also wrote something about gains and named choices in other articles on our webpage :sparkling_heart:

I’m of course open for more questions and maybe more explicit examples of what exactly isn’t working for you :sparkling_heart::smile:

The great @Dara.Amarie has created a detail guide on points:

The Points System

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: