Multiple Customizable Characters

Hey, guys, so I’m having a sort of problem with many customizable characters. So, I want to let readers be able to customize five characters: the MC, MC’s best friend, and three LIs (one of them is another girl). So far, I’ve finished the customizing codes for the MC and her best friend (both of them are females). When I reviewed the story on my phone and started going through Lizzie’s (MC’s best friend) customizing code, after I chose the skin tone and was going to the hair, the hair coding started to go back to the MC’s customizing code. I changed the labels, but how do I fix that problem? Thank you to anyone who can understand or help me with this! I also hope you guys are doing well during these times.

1 Like

Well, I use a different customisation template. I don’t exactly have it in choices form but the reader is taken to a customisation thing (it’s like the one you’d use for your episode avatar). I haven’t written in a while so I forgot how to use it but maybe that would help.

1 Like

You need to change all of the labels in every template
@Dara.Amarie should have the explanation on her site

1 Like

@CHARACTER goes to character avatar :wink:

1 Like

Thanks. I knew that but I forgot.

1 Like

yw :blob_hearts:

1 Like
1 Like

Uh, I’m sorry, I just keep playing through it and it’s still not working. You told me to do it as Character_avatar, right? If I misunderstood that, then I apologize. I’m sorry if I forgot to mention that this was an INK story. :neutral_face:

Thank you guys so much for your help. I haven’t officially reviewed it, but I think so far it works. Thank you all! :blush: