Multiple ending stories?

what are you guys thoughts on stories that have different endings. (and I’m not just talking about one where you end up with different love interest)

if you know of any good ones please tell me them :heart:

6 Likes

Most of the time, I really enjoy these. To me, having different endings is what the whole app is about: choose your own story.

Assuming you’d want actual finished ones then, yeah?

Hit and Run by Elise C
Trials of Suburbia by TORIAH
Equality by Amanda Michelle
Telvoikai by Corvaena

12 Likes

thank you for your recommendations!! :heart:

1 Like

I love stories that have multiple endings, I really like to sit there and think about my choices lol. (Im a little weird) One of the stories I really liked with multiple endings is Falling for winter by Queen Neen

4 Likes

I like 7 Friends by Swetlana? It has over 180 endings

5 Likes

Omg how?!?!??

1 Like

No idea

1 Like

Seven Friends (english Version) - COMPLETE. Check it out: https://episode.app.link/ir9Ty4MBXR

2 Likes

I like the idea that my choices actually matter

like if you decide that the MC should wear a skirt over jeans that day then later on she’s kidnapped and because of the fight she put up (and the fact that she wore a skirt ) she now has a wound that could potentially get infected.

4 Likes

i tots need to go ask them for some advice. i plan to have a vastly different 8 ending story.

2 Likes

I just added it :sob::sob: I’m so excited to see if I die!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I’m sure a lot of ppl will screw up big time on a choice like that. I love that idea! What’s your story called?

1 Like

It’s sooooo hard

1 Like

The current name for it is Embers (I think I may stick with the name) it hasn’t been published yet, but it will be a vampire story (but not exactly the kind your thinking of) the chapters will be extremely long (like over 1000 lines long, but mostly cause of all the coding I’m doing :joy:) it will in some way in involve war and the characters will be very diverse but not only in color (atm I have 1 character that is color blind, blue-yellow colorblindness, and another that has PTSD, oh! and another that is mute)

4 Likes

:astonished: you have to pm me when you’re done!! I HAVE TO READ IT!

1 Like

sure thing :joy: I’ve done extensive research in those fields (PTSD, colorblindness, and muteness) as not to misrepresent them in anyway. :heart:

1 Like

oh…and

there may or may not be an ending where all the Main characters die

:wink: :heart:

2 Likes

lol :joy: well I’m down for the challenge!

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not related to story creation. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

Those are amazing :scream: I love multiple endings , they made me feel like I and my choices matters…
Welp lots of thriller contests entries are multiple endings one…
And I had read lots of those…but I am too lazy to open app and check :no_mouth:

3 Likes