Multiple LI Recommendations!

Please recommend me ACTUALLY good multiple LIs stories like The Darkness Within, Tennesee Skies, and Summer Fever. The Lis are sweet as a candy and not one is a player :sob:

Eclipsis by Victoria Masina. Hank and William are love interests and I’m pretty sure she’s going to make Alina a 3rd love interest, at least in the LL version anyway.
Mindreader by Alusza.
Times Square by Janine Dela Cruz.
I * beeping * hate you! by Daxa
Second Chances by Bx
He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers. Although I don’t know if the bf/ex bf will still be a LI by the end of the story since she hasn’t finished it yet.
Her Honour by Angel Eyes
The Wrong Side of Time by Blanca. Prince Gallien might seem like a player, but I haven’t seen him mess around with anyone. He also seems pretty interested in Mira (MC).
The Infected by Caitoriri
Fabulous in Fat by Britte. I think there will be more one than one love interest, but I’m not sure, it’s not very clear. :no_mouth:

5 Likes

Thank you so much! I’ll check them out :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You’re welcome!

cough
forgetting someone?
cough

No?

[ cackles ]

2 Likes

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

You might like my story it has multiple LIs only one is a bit of a player but its an act

IG - courtney_episode2929

Genre- Romance

Author- Courtney

Style - Limelight with full cc and multiple LIs

About - Reality tv show
10 singles are placed into a randomly chosen arena
With new people entering each week
Will you choose love or money
An unexpected twist changes everything

Hiya. Thank you for creating this thread.
I would love to do a R4R or G4G if anyone’s interested.

Heres my stories:
Story : 1
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: The Constant Journey
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: Esmee has been searching for someone she lost a long time ago. With motherhood and being the top arms dealer around, she has a lot going on. Will the lost ever become the found?
Number of episodes: 11
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019330017034240

Story: 2
:star2: :star2: :star2:
Title: Wishing Well
Author: Mystic.Ceb
Description: People never seem to see the darkness behind ones smile. As life seems perfect, lies start to reveal themselves. With the help of a special man will her happiness prosper?
Full CC

Number of episodes: 3
Genre: Action
Style: Limelight
My Amazing! Phenomenal cover by: TheMidJunes on forums

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6689305061425152

Instagram @storiesby_mystic