Murder at Ambrogi Mansion Remastered (Limelight)

Hey all, this is Cherby aka Amaterasu. I am announcing the release of the Limelight version of my story Murder at Ambrogi Mansion. The first three chapters are now out!

Here is the new cover art I created for the occasion.

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion is a mystery story rife with twists, betrayal and shocking revelations. When you’re invited to the mansion of your estranged friend, the famous singer and performer Nadia Ambrogi, you are accused of murder. As a fierce winter storm howls and moans outside, can you unearth the unspeakable truth buried deep within the mansion’s walls?

This story takes the classic murder mystery formula (butler included) and twists it until it oozes, then adds even more unexpected turns. Be sure to check out Murder at Ambrogi Mansion if you love mystery stories or well any genre because this story also contains hints of drama, romance, friendship, action and all of the good stuff, really.

The Classic version of the story is complete, so feel free to check that out as well if you’re interested.

It has been a long time since I was active on the forums or writing on the app but somehow I’ve gotten pulled back into this glorious mess we call episode. A lot has changed, and I doubt many of you remember me, but I hope you all can enjoy this story just the same. Besides, not only has the story been converted to Limelight, but it now features improved directing, fancier effects and shiny overlays (ooh, ahh). So, consider this Murder at Ambrogi Mansion remastered, if you will. Plus, there will be a sequel! I got asked for one four years ago …

Stay tuned for the completion of the Limelight version, the Murder at Ambrogi Mansion sequel and my upcoming story, Obscura. Also check out two stories I highly recommend: Blood of the Empress and Squad: Masterminds by my friend Treas H. Her stories are amazing and have exceptional and innovative directing, unique stories, dynamic characters, and some nice art if I do say so myself. :face_with_monocle: Check them out, you’ll love it. Also, check out my art page @Saintess_Impromptu.

8 Likes

Wow this sounds so interesting. Definitely reading this. You got me at a mystery and the description sounds really intriguing!!!

2 Likes

Yay! Thanks! I’m glad to hear it :grin:

1 Like

YES!! MURDER MYSTERIES ARE MY ALL TIME FAVORITE!!! I def need a pick-me-up this weekend so this story is going straight to my favorites lol

3 Likes

@dishsoap Great! I hope you like it. Sending good vibes your way! Also, you have some really nice art, I saw your stuff on a different board. I lurk around art resources, too:)

1 Like

Hello! This is Amaterasu and I have just released the limelight version of my story Murder at Ambrogi Mansion, a mystery/thriller sprinkled with drama, romance, betrayal, themes of friendship, forgiveness and more. So please don’t get caught up in genre–if you like a good story, I think you’ll like it :wink: The classic version was decently popular so I figured I ought to convert it now that there are shinier styles. So to promote my story, I am hosting some read for reads!

Extended descripion:
When you’re invited to the mansion of your estranged friend, the famous singer and performer Nadia Ambrogi, you are accused of murder. As a fierce winter storm howls and moans outside, can you unearth the unspeakable truth buried deep within the mansion’s walls?

Murder at Ambrogi Mansion takes the classic murder mystery formula (butler included) and twists it for all its worth, then adds even more unexpected turns.
Please check out this story if you are ready for a unique ride riddled with twists, betrayal and shocking revelations.

There’s also the original classic style version for those interested:P

Da Rules: Share your story. I will say I’m not a great fan of romance stories, but like I said before if it’s a good story, I won’t get blinded by genre :slight_smile: So, please feel free to share and promote. Bonus: if you’d like a review or feedback along with the read, check out Treas_H’s story Blood of the Empress or Squad:Masterminds and send me screenshots along with the ones for my story and I’ll give you a chapter by chapter feedback in addition to screenshots.

So, if you feel up to a read for read, post your story, let me know if you want me to pm you the responses or post them here, and I’ll send you a cupcake if you can tell me what “Da Rules” is from :smiley:

Follow me on Instagram @amaterasu_storytime and check out my art instagram @Faintest_one

4 Likes

Hi :blush: you’re story looks intriguing. I’m interested in a r4r and I would like you to pm me the screenshots please

Author : Simi.a

Title : Apply pressure

Genre : Drama

Style : limelight

Instagram : simia.stories

Description : A strong-willed engineer. A billionaire CEO. They’re both fighting for what they can’t have. Can they beat the odds stacked against them? or will the pressure crush them both?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6215537190436864

i LOVE MYSTERY BOOKS! and my story happens to be a mystery story. i would love to do a r4r with you (:

Hey, I would love to do an r4r with you! :blush:

Title: something like summer

Description: While he lives a life of rules and expectations, she lives a life of struggles and reality. But what happens when the cross each other’s paths that one summer?

Genre: romance/ comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5711446421995520

Insta: @daaisy.creates

I’m available for r4r, you can dm or pm me :slight_smile:

Omg it sounds so interesting. I’ll give it a read!

1 Like

@simi.a Great! I will give your story a read and pm you the screen shots. :slight_smile:

@ciaraxoxoc Great! I look forward to reading another mystery story~

1 Like

@episode.daaisy Hello! I love the title of your story, it has a nice ring to it. I will send you the screenshots once I’ve finished:D

1 Like

Sounds good. Do you have a story you’d like me to read in return?

1 Like

No lmao, but thanks!

No worries. Thank you for the reads:D

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush::heart: I’ll send you screenshots once I am done too

Your cover is to cute. Who drew it?

2 Likes

Hi, thank you :blush: it was by @/haileycreates on Instagram

Thank you

1 Like