Murder Mysteries

Hello,
I am planning to write a murder mystery soon so I was looking for some recommendations on some mystery novels, episode stories, movies, tv series or maybe some inspiration. What do you think? Any ideas?
#episode #episodestories #newepisodestories #episodemysteries #episodemurdermysteries #newstory #episodeinteractive

2 Likes

Chicanery by J. Miley (EpyAwards Winner & Axiom Award Winner)
Vantage Point by Sincerely Bone Ami (Clue Creator Contest Winner)
Disappearance of Olivia Thatcher by Ana Stacy (Thriller Creator Contest Winner)
Who Killed Samantha Bonny by C V Erica (Clue Creator Contest Winner)

Just to name a few

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

I’m in the process of writing my own murder mystery, so I’ve been spending some time reading some classic detective stories, specifically ones by Agatha Christie and Arthur Conan Doyle. I recommend reading some of the Sherlock Holmes short stories for learning about including small details and deductive reasoning. Agatha Christie is really a master of pulling off a twist right at the end, so that’s always helpful for inspiration. If you want nonfiction, Forensic Files is a great show and there’s literally hundreds of episodes on YouTube to watch. Good luck writing your story!

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.