Murder mystery [GAME] 😈

Hello everyone I hope your day is going well! This idea was inspired off a trend on Instagram In order to join you have to write your Instagram below and I will add about 20 people in a groupchat, the game will continue until both murderers have been guessed. Then a new round will start with new people, and murderers!

RULES:

1: Comment your Instagram username, you may not get in the first round depending on how much people have already said their username and depending on if a round is in progress.

2: 2 people will be murderers. (It is random so do not ask to be) I will then add them 2 into a groupchat and they will decide who to “kill” if you are chosen to be killed I will then kick you out of the group.

3: Everyone has to guess who the murderer is, and if you are the murderer you cannot tell them! Only the other person who is murderer and I will know that you are the murderer.

4: If the murderers are never guessed and everyone accept them are kicked out of the group, then the murderer’s win!

5: you can’t choose me sorry lmfao

6: 20 people will be added into the chat.

7: if both the murderer’s are guessed then a new round will begin with new people, and new murderers. (Everyone from previous round will be kicked out)

8: if a murder is guessed then they will then be kicked out of the group, the game will still continue as only one has been voted out

9: You can only play the game 2 times MAX if you want to play again just tell me, but you can only play twice.

ROUND 1: NOT STARTED
(8 slots left)
@episode.mistletoe
@Cami_epy
@CosmicIvy
@orangeweedie
@isabellaaa
@Enchantress1
@xxOlivia_Meganxx
@Gazza_Episode
@Kxng_lixa
@olive_tree0824
@ezelklbk
@Jada15

I DO NOT COUNT! I AM JUST THERE TO WATCH AND CONTROL THE GAME I’m really hoping this doesn’t flop :pensive:

5 Likes

my instagram acc is @episode.mistletoe :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Ooo I’ll join my insta is @Cami_epy

1 Like

18 slots left

Neato! Count me in @CosmicIvy.Episode

1 Like

Count me in too @orangeweedie.episode

1 Like

i’ll joinnnn

my instagram’s isabella_epi

1 Like

My insta ac is @enchantress222

1 Like

I’ll join
Insta: @_olivia.megan

1 Like

Bump because I’m bored and more people are needed!

13 slots left!

This seems fun, my Instagram is @gazza_episode

1 Like

Yesss!! my insta is @episode.julitaa

1 Like

Ooh I’ve always wanted to play a mafia game :laughing: can I join? My insta is @ollies.epi

1 Like

Bump

Hiiiii!
@episode_zel on insta:)))

1 Like

my insta is @jada_writes

1 Like

Bump!

Bump! :skull: