Murders in School - Official Thread

Matt Mane

“Hey dude I better get going. I’ll add you on Facebook but right now I gotta get to class. What subject do you have?”

@Coolepisodes - I better start making it them bye :slight_smile:

Augustus Brown

“To be honest, I am so tired I don’t even know what subject I’m in.” I spoke. “Lord, I really did need coffee.”

@LeviTheLunatic - Cool :smile: It’s gonna be so fun.

Leo

“Wow, yeah I guess. I didn’t care for that cartoon dude.” He chuckled.

@LeviTheLunatic

ATTENTION

I have finished the schedule for the school day so please have your characters head over to their first class which I believe is English. You can just pretend my characters are there since I am busy at the moment but I promise I will roleplay soon. The schedule is at the end of the faceclaim slides. Thanks!

@ChayChay @LeviTheLunatic @Coolepisodes @mistyhearts @BrookieK @YassineCool @Raybadem @UltimaW @Forever1201 @meadowh @Mimi0829 @Epi.Sympatics @Rose.M @Autumn11

Chesire

Her blue and white hair goes past her back and she walks to her locker grabbing her books she didn’t want to deal with bullying so she went straight to class

Nova

I walk to English class. I smile as I go to class. I can’t wait to get this class over with. I hate English.

Marco

I head to class. I hate English and am ready for it to be over. I hope I don’t fall asleep in class. Oh well if I do. Maybe I’ll see some hotties.

Leo

Shuts his locker and goes to class.

all approachable

Chesire

Her books fall out of her backpack on the floor in English and she didn’t notice she sits at the back off class

APROCHABLE IF SOMEONE GETS HER BOOKS

Chesire

“Weres my books” she mummbeled she didn’t see her books on the floor

APROCHABLE

Chesire

She looks at her books and grabs them and her
White and blue hair smackes someone in the face “Sorry”

@ChayChay - Marco

Marco

“It’s okay beautiful.” He says a sister he smiles at her. I would have helped you had I seen you dropped them.

@UltimaW

Chesire

She smiles back she never had anyone call her beautiful “gotta get to my seat” she said with another cute smile and sat at the back of class drawing in her book

@ChayChay

Augustus

“Well, bye.” He waved, and he grabbed his books and ran to the English class. He’d walk and sit in the back.
Approachable

Satsuki

She sat down in her seat, and smiles. Today might be a good day… She’d look at the person sitting next to her, and she started drawing this. She sighs, and starts writing “Draft.” at the top corner of the paper.

Approachable

Marco

Followed her. “So what you drawing?”

@UltimaW

Chesire

She looked up at him “uhh…I’m.drawing a forest…that’s all…” She turned over her anime what she was drawing and started drawing a forest @ChayChay

Marco

“You don’t talk much do you?” He smiles at her as he watches her.

@UltimaW

Chesire

“Nope” She turned her drawing over agian and started drawing anime and a few moments later it was like

@ChayChay

Marco

“Thas awesome. You’re really good at that.”

@UltimaW

Chesire

“Thanks…” I said putting the drawing in her folder and in her bag @ChayChay

Dazzline Robinson

She walks inside the class, and screams out “IT’S FRIDAY, FRIDAY GOTTA GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!!

She starts dancing to her seat. And starts ignoring almost everything the teacher says :smile:

Approachable

sorry

OORP: @Daisy_Flower1 my character teaches English right?