Music in stories

Do you put my in EVERY scene of the episode, or just some particular scenes?
As a reader, what do you prefer?

I put them where they fit, putting them in evry scene makes it anoying.

1 Like

I personally never put the volume up because a lot of authors put background music in which I find really irritating - I’d just put sound whenever you need it (Like a gunshot or school bell)

3 Likes

I also never do, but since it’s for a contest I want everyone to have whatever they prefer ahaha

I think I’ll do that!

2 Likes

bump

In my opinion, I love stories with background music! It gives the story more feeling and it fits the theme and situation of what’s going on! Whenever I read a story without music or sound effects, it feels really bland to me!

2 Likes

Yeah, I think so too, the music does really help the reader to “feel the scene” the music does everything and I don’t like stories which doesn’t have music because it’s too quiet and it gets kind of confusing for me.

3 Likes

Thank you! Finally, someone who agrees with me! :star_struck:

1 Like

Of course, no problem :wink: :blush:

1 Like

@Tay11 @Natasha_Darkforce do you prefer always having music or only when “necessary”?

2 Likes

Always! But some scenes with no music are okay with me if that’s what you want to do!

1 Like

Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

I like it when it’s always sound in a story, because if not I usually lose interest very quick, but in some scenes is it good that there is no sound. So use sound where it fits!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.