[Music] Loops and Stings!

thank you so much for this release! this is amazing :hearts:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I have updated my categorized list for background music! New releases are in bold!

17 Likes

Yes please that would be amazing I found your thread so helpful! :blob_hearts: :notes:

2 Likes

Yes! Thank you for the update! I’m always excited about getting new music!

3 Likes

Hey, at least you don’t read sax_solo as while you know

2 Likes

I updated the categories with the new music! :partying_face:

9 Likes

happy cake day

4 Likes

I love the music and stings so much@melani3 it’s really nice can I make an edit

2 Likes

This is a great Surprise!!!
Thank you!!

3 Likes

I-
What can I say :relieved::nail_care:t5::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::two_hearts:

3 Likes

the best sound, hope they do put it out again!

2 Likes

YYYEEEEEEEESSSSS!!! Thank you!!!:heart:

1 Like

I am absolutely going to go through each and every one of these sounds and restructure and replace some of my music :notes: choices!!! I’m so excited!!! :partying_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

MUSIC!!! YAS!!! :heart_eyes::heart: So excited! :musical_note:

4 Likes

Why does it sound like music from The Sims :skull: lmao

6 Likes

I absolutely love kept_in_suspense, so_much_tension_loop, western_showdown_loop, and tragedy_strikes_loop :heart_eyes: perfect for my reveal entry :eyes:

5 Likes

Does it really? :joy: I haven’t played a sims game in years! That’s funny!!!

2 Likes

Very cool! I just wish the loops started with music_ it’d be a lot easier for me to find that way!

3 Likes

YESS new music! Haven’t been doing Episode for a minute. Last time I updated was a year ago lmao.

Still sad mood that the music that plays in Love Life still isn’t in this list ): Unless it was and I can’t find it. It’s the music that usually plays every episode or transition. Hard to describe but it’s a very dancey, metropolitan-city sorta vibe I love so much.

4 Likes

Is it meant to be stings? Shouldn’t it be strings?

I could be off course here lol

4 Likes