Music not working on app

Help. Music in any story that I play will not work at all. Sound effects will work, but not music. I have tried restarting my phone, but it doesn’t fix the issue. I am still forced to play stories that use music and sounds without any actual music. I have also sent 2 support tickets, but they immediately got marked as solved without anyone from the support team actually responding trying to help fix the problem. What should I do?

Did you change the music volume at all throughout the story? Maybe try resetting the music volume.

music music_piece
volume music 100 0

That doesn’t work. This happens in any story that I play, not just my stories.

Whenever I have that problem, closing the app and clearing my phone’s cache normally works, The only other thing you could try (if you haven’t already) would be to delete and reinstall the app. If you do this, make sure to write down your username and password Episode gives you in the settings.

It’s a common problem from the episode app that many people, including myself, have. I’ve submitted a ticket and they said they’re looking into it. I’m only able to hear sounds and if I do hear music they only play it for like half a second then it cuts off. Episode is working on fixing it.

Same thing is happening to my episode hopefully it gets fixed soon

It is happening to me too… :frowning: Do you also still have the same problem?

I restarted my phone and fortunately now it works properly. :relaxed:

Did it ever get fixed for you?

Did they fix it for you?