Music Reccomendations! I'll Recommend One Back!

Hey! I’m currently looking for something new to listen when I’m coding, does anybody wants to share or recommend a playlist?? :blush:

UPDATE: send me in your song reccs, I’ll recommend one right back!

2 Likes

i love katy perry’s new song ‘daisies’!! and i have others but what genre are you looking for? :blush:

2 Likes

I’m honestly up for any genre, except for screamo and metal ;; XD, although i’ve been listening to a lot of Lo-fi and Pop-rock ^^

haha alright well imagine dragons are great and i listen to wrabel, the veronicas and sasha sloan - any of their songs are fab :hugs:

1 Like

dang, metal is my world,

but not metal… michelle Creber has just released a new album called storm. its pretty good they are mostly break up songs. the entire album is on spotify

1 Like

I’ll still try it out! XD

EDIT: GHAAAAD ITS REALLY NICE, IT HITS HOME AS WELL XD :clapping: :clapping:
have you heard some songs from Casey Williams? she is an absolute QUEEN!

its not hard metal he plays, its called indie, funny enough most of his actual metal songs dont have a music video

but this is my favorite singer

this is one there is very metal

and this one, not as much

1 Like

no I havent, I kinda made it a point to keep away from RWBY because my ex was a fan.

I do listen to NateWantsToBattle XD sometimes as well, his voice is god-tier

sorry to hear that… try Adrienne Cowan tho her vocal range is amazing from what i’ve heard from the RWBY soundtrack to the independent stuff she makes ^^

1 Like

hey sis!
I made this sad-ish playlist that I vibe to.

1 Like

If you go onto my insta account I’ve got my writing playlist in my bio (spotify), I genuinely love all the songs on it so if you want check it out. @ sally.f.episode :laughing:

1 Like

@Jossu
Bruuuhhh this is angsty-power chill and I’m thriving for it XD
Have you heard “Youth” by Daughter or “When You’re Gone” by Verite?
I feel like you’d like these because they got relatively chill tempo^^

@sally.f
I can listen tho this while I contemplate lying on the ground, it’s really really mellow! i like it!
I don’t know if you’ve heard “F*ck I’m Lonely” by Lauv or “World Spins Madly On” by The Weepies? I think you’re into more on the lo-fi and slow tempo beats ^^ so check em’ out if you wanna ^^.

4 Likes

I will list some of the songs that i love

1. Say you love me by jessie ware
  2. Out of love alessia cara
  3. I put a spell on you by annie lennox(original by screamin jay hawkins but i thought the original was nina simone)
  4. Jokes on you by charlotte lawrence
  5. Feeling good by michael buble(original by nina simonei love her :heart:
  6. Selfish by madison beer
  7. Billionaire by bruno mars and travie mccoy
  8. You don’t own me by grace and g-eazy(original by lesley gore)
  9. At last by etta james
  10. The way i are by bebe rexha
  11. Perfect to me by anne-marie
  12. Here by alessia cara
    And i got alot of other good songs but these are the only ones i can think of!
3 Likes

I just love listening to anything Disney :joy:
-Lion King soundtrack
-Aladdin

3 Likes

BRUHHH “FEELING GOOD” IS GOD-TIER POWER MUSIC A A A A!

buuuut from what I can tell i think you’d like “Could I love you anymore” by Jason Mraz:

oooor maybe if you’re up for some pleasant-sounding, light angst, tey Kenzie Nimmo’s “Hold my Breath”! she’s got other original songs too!!

1 Like

dude, who DOESN’T love Disney soundtracks tho?! as for your reccoms, from the vibe I’m getting… I think you’ll like the soundtrack from “Tangled the Series”! a lot of them are pretty good but if I had to pick just one…

it would be this one!
The covers the series’ songs are pretty good too!:
  • “Nothing Left to Lose Cover” by Froststudio Chambersonic
2 Likes

i love to listen to Tate McRae, literally love all her songs! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Her music videos and choreography are on fleek! plus her lyrics hit hard!!
Try these out!:
Bones -Kenzie Nimmo

Bleak December (acoustic) - Set it off

2 Likes

I’m currently playing Little Mix on repeat. Some of my favorites are Black Magic, Shout Out to My Ex, Bounce Back and Wings :heart:

3 Likes

Oh yea, great soundtrack right there!

2 Likes