Music Reccomendations! I'll Recommend One Back!

Ikr it soo badass

I love jason mraz and this song is soo good

Not really my type but still i like it :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And also, have you heard ‘im yours’ and ‘more than friends’ by jason mraz?

1 Like

“I’m yours” of course it’s everywhere, “more than friends” im not sure, but i don’t think i have;;

1 Like

I might be disturbing you by giving all these song suggestions :sweat_smile: but listen to run wild by jon bellion i prefer the acoustic version but its your choice :blush:

1 Like

I’ll take a listen when i can! Thanks for suggesting^^

1 Like

The empowermeeeeennnttt!! These are really catchy!!
I feel like it’s got the same vibes as these thoo:

3 Likes

literally any bts song

1 Like

here are some of my favorite songs atm (it changes often)

Summer Is a Curse - The Faim

Mortals - Matt Maltese

Caught On Fire - Holmes

A Pearl - Mitski

Salvatore - Lana Del Rey

2 Likes

they’re pretty good, although the fandom scares me at times ;; buuuut! i do listen to some SEVENTEEN and a bit of ASTRO thanks to my friends, and by the gods, they’re just as catchy as BTS (i’m sorry, don’t kill me)

buuuut here are the ones i usually listen on loop!:

Pretty U- SEVENTEEN

All night - ASTRO

(shameless plug, may or may not do an artwork on any k-pop group bc they’re aesthetic is to die for TTUTT)

2 Likes

There’s a loooot of variation in here (in a good way)!! like I can’t pinpoint just one genre, from what I could listen to, buuuut I can tell you’re into powerful or distinct vocals and mellow instrumentals ^^

sooo here’s what i reccomend!:
I think I’m cheating on this one because it’s a popular Filipino song… but it sounds good regardless (to me at least XD)
Buwan (Moon) - Juan Karlos

and also one of my favorite songs,
Top of the world (Stripped Version)- Greek Fire

1 Like

Get Scared - Sarcasm, BFMV- Hand of Blood , Billy Idol - Dancing with Myself, Primadonna Girl - Marina and the Diamonds, What Have You Done Now - Within Temptation, Back From the Dead - Skillet, Welcome to the Masquerade - TFK , Bad Luck Charm - RWBY, Wolf in Sheep’s Clothing - Set it Off, Beat it version by FOB, Beat it by MJ :sunglasses:

Aaaaand I have many more :laughing: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

YAAAS RWBY, SET IT OFF, FOB, AND MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS! I THRIVE!! I can’t wait for volume 7’s soundtrack tho!!!

SOOO! because i’m a RWBY nerd:

and because i’m a casual Marina stan:

Maybe Sour Candy by Lady Gaga and BLACKPINK? :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

i really like those songs, thank you!!

2 Likes

I lovee ‘bang bang’ its soo energetic!!i remember dancing to this in ‘just dance’ :sob:

1 Like

Izza classic bop fam XD idk, but i feel like the older songs just seem better for me, or maybe i’m just getting old XD I don’t keep up with a lot of songs that much anymore XD

1 Like

Same, i love older songs much more than newer ones

1 Like

Ajsjsjsjshsjaja now you’re defo my fav person ever cause Pretty U is your favorite song lmao it’s my favorite too

1 Like

I’m not sure, if I know enough club music to top that, don’t get me wrong i like the song, it’s “a runway trip through the dressing room with your best friends even though you’re broke” kinda vibe if THAT makes sense XD buuuut here’s what i can recommend back!

and maybe a power ballad bc, why tf not?

RWBY! “WE ARE LIGHTING, STRAYING FROM THE THUNDER, MIRACLES OF ANCIENT WONDER!” coughs Sorry…

1 Like