♡ music tastes + suggestions!

:ok_hand: love these!

2 Likes

I love anything old school. 90% of my music is based off of rap… Lately, I’ve been obsessed with “The World Where I Couldn’t Show You” - Sechskies

1 Like

What type of music do you guys listen to ?

Some people are : pop, rock, K-pop fans etc.

Below are what I listen to :

Reggae
Latin
Soca
Calypso
Pop
Oldies
Country
Dancehall, hehe :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I usually listen to Latin…and then when I’m in my mood I listen to reggae! :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, another reggae fan .

1 Like

Ahah! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

All kinds of rock, and some metal.
My favorite bands are: Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Boston, Whitesnake, Bon Jovi, Green Day, Def Leppard, Halestorm, Icon For Hire, Seether, Journey, Rush, RED, Starset, AC/DC, Disturbed, Foreigner, Nirvana, Nine Lashes, Pillar, Skillet, the Beatles, Shinedown, Sick Puppies, Amity Affliction, Avenged Sevenfold, 12 Stones, Dio, Elton John, Like A Storm, Linkin Park, Nothing More, Sevendust, Led Zepplin, Rise Against, Thousand Foot Krutch and the Foo Fighters.
So… Yea. That. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

I like piano solos

2 Likes

also a good Spotify playlist is, Femme Fatale
my one is called Relatable by milliewilkinson06

1 Like

Rap, Trap

1 Like

Electronic dance music, electronica, and dance pop.

1 Like

Punk, punkrock, poppunk, rock, Ska :smile: I’m not going to write bands because that would take a lot :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I actually have a list I copy-paste for when I talk about music.

2 Likes

That’s not a bad idea :smile: okay prepare for the spam :sweat_smile: Sex Pistols, Acidez, The Rabble, Rancid, Antidote, Billy Talent, Bowling for Soup, Blink 182 (only the old songs), Sum 41, The Exploited, The Pretty Reckless, The Distillers, Ska-p, Purgen, Ramones, My Chemical Romance, Rise Against, Nirvana, NOFX, Chaos UK, Aus Rotten, Nirvana, The Casualties, System of a down, Dead Kennedys, The Adicts and more plus lots of bands from my country :smile: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I usually listen to either metal, rock, alternative, classical/orchestral, indie, electroswing and Showtunes. Maybe more but I can’t think of them as of right now

2 Likes

Out of all, I only ever heard of MCR.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

1 Like

I’m chillen here listening to old Usher and I’m just thinkin what everyone else listens to

Drop your favorite song in the comments below or a favorite song that you have right now i’ll listen to them all!

2 Likes

Ok so I like lot’s of songs! But at the moment my favourtie songs that are ‘new’ songs are-

East side
Never ever
Be alright
Sad song

There all pretty good!

1 Like

i’ll def give those a listen mine are

U Got That
Kings Dead
Cool Girl
Life In The Fast Lane
Panic Room