♡ music tastes + suggestions!

They all sound good! I’ll listen to them later. :joy:

yess they are amazing lol

I don’t think you’ve ever heard of these or will even like them .
Simple Blessings & Just the way you are- Tarrus Riley
Come Back - Chris Martin
Only You - Ric Hassani
Rule My Heart - Kymani Marley
Bella - Wolfine

well ill definitely give those a listen

1 Like

I am so agreeing with u

1 Like

:wink::metal:

1 Like

Elton John, isn’t a band. LMAO. I love Foreigner, AC/DC, Bon Jovi, Boston, Depeche Mode, (is that their name? I dunno…) Queen…

Macintosh Plus - Floral Shoppe.
Not because it’s a meme, but the song… Is deep.

1 Like

Imma listen to it later!

1 Like

Cool!

Ooh original vaporwave!!

1 Like

Bands was just the general thing. I know he’s not a band.

2 Likes

Oh. Well, I was just joking, sorry if I offended you. He did work with a band at one point?

1 Like

I thought that was “Plastic Love”!

Ah so plastic love was sampled in a lot of vaporwave songs.

Future funk and vaporwave does get a lot of inspo from Japanese pop culture (80s and that kind of era)

1 Like

City pop? Yubin’s “Lady” can be a vaporwave song.

1 Like

Ohh - I will check it out. City pop is something I have not heard of but is it a sub genre of vaporwave or future funk by any chance?

2 Likes

I think it’s future funk for sure.

2 Likes

Roxanne, The Police, Seven Nation Army, The White Stripes, Not Gonna Let You Walk Away, LOLO, Uncomfortable, Halestorm, Did it On’Em, Nikki Minaj, Cant Call It Love, Deva Mahal, Blood In The Cut, K.Flay, FML, K.Flay, The Hamptons, Transviolet, Sherman Oaks, EXES, Byegone, Volcano Choir, Horns, Bryce Fox, Im a Wanted Man, Royal Deluxe, East of Eden, Zella Day, Bartier Cardi, Cardi B and 21 Savage, Kill Of The Night, Gin Wigmore, 9 to 5, Matt Allenn, Messy, Matt Allenn, Thousand Eyes, Of Monsters And Men, Knocking On Heavens Door, RAIGN, Radioactive, Imagine Dragons, Let You Down, LP, No Witness, LP, Bitch Better Have My Money, Rihanna, Pony, Ginuwine, Big Girls Don’t Cry, Fergie, Supernova, Ansel Elgort, Add It Up- 2002 Remastered, Violent Femmes, Cant Pretend, Tom Odell, Rake It Up, Yo Gotti and Nikki Minaj and last but least, Empire Of Our Own, RAIGN :slight_smile:
def my fav songs

20 full minutes of looking at my Spotify playlist, I could just say what it is called

Relatable, milliewilkinson06

3 Likes

I can’t even pick favorite songs. I have favorite albums?

1 Like