Music_teenangst

Hello! :blush:

I had used music_teenangst in one of my chapters a few months ago. After a certain point, it went missing and the song wouldn’t work anymore.

I know that this issue was previously being looked into, but I was wondering if this is still an ongoing bug or if the music is permanently gone.

Thank you!

4 Likes

YESSSSS, I was gonna file a support ticket, but then eventually gave up. I still have the music recorded tho, since I saw someone from the old forums say something about it, and I still had my tab open (since, I don’t leave the portal tab, and stay on it for months and stuff lol) :heart_eyes:

Plz fix this Episode Team! :blush:

I believe that may have been one of the music tracks they removed (permanently).

2 Likes

This would be the best way to go about finding out what the problem is and getting it resolved :slight_smile:

1 Like

The only explanation for this bug is if the Episode team have removed it, try asking them directly.

Okay, I’ll try to file it later today, thx :blush:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure its still there, just under a different name
I remember back before they removed it, I was like, “oh these two sound the same”
& when they removed it I figured it was because there were two the same
I’m not 100% sure though
So I think its either music_emotionalstringpop or music_dramaticballad
Or maybe I’m completely wrong & it sounds different. But let me know! Hope this helps

1 Like

I use both of those in my story and it’s neither one. It’s completely gone. :slightly_smiling_face:

I want to bump this. I think I’ve already submitted a ticket, maybe I should file a new one.
This music is constantly used in featured stories :confused: It makes my heart bleed.

1 Like

It’s been over 9 days? Can you PM me the ticket number? Thanks!

Hopefully they can bring it back! :disappointed:

Do you happen to know what featured stories use it? :open_mouth: It’s been so long, I would love to hear it again! :sob:

It’s been over a few months. I’ll resend it.

Re-sending it will do nothing but make the process take even longer. As I requested above, if you can PM me the ticket number I will look into it for you.

1 Like

I’m so sorry, Jeremy, I filed another ticket before seeing this message. But I’ll PM you the number of the previous ticket now. Thank you!

1 Like

Oh, it was in Haute as Hell, for example.

1 Like

apparently episode removed it permanently , which sucks because I loved that audio clip so much. :confused:

1 Like

Yeah, apparently only featured stories can use it now.

1 Like

i thought they removed it from everyone’s use?