Music won't work?

Hi! I’m trying to add music to my story, but it’s not playing on the writer portal. it also keeps saying, "Error:playWebaudio failed. Does anyone know how to fix this? Any help would be amazing!

Can you put a picture of your script. Try putting music then the name. See if it g8ves an error then, if it does put sound in front of it.

1 Like

I dont know if it is your case but I have read that some internet browised makes this…try to open it in chrome ans see if the problem is still there.

1 Like

download google chrome! i had to do this the other day.

1 Like

thank you so much! I’ll try that.

Thanks, I’ve heard that from others and I’ll definitely give that a try!

Okay, thanks so much Danielle, I’ll try that!

1 Like

Of course! I dont know if it wil lwork but try it anyway.

@epi.kels @Farah_DeSantis I dowloaded google chrome, and the error messages are not appearing anymore. I just can’t hear the music in the preview section of the writer portal. Does anyone know how to fix this? I have earbuds in so maybe it’s because of that? lol idk. Thanks again for the help!

there are volume settings on your keyboard and on the side where the portal is, do you have both of them up and on?

1 Like

yep!

Also in the script have you volume up?
Try under the music ad

volume music 100 0

@epi.kels @Farah_DeSantis thank you so much for all the help and advice, I got it to work! thanks again!:heartpulse:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.