Musical / Art Talent

I love the arts too. I play the clarinet going on 11 years, piano for around 12 years, and I also love to draw

Hi. I love to sing, I can play violin, some guitar/ukulele. Oh and I also love to draw

I love arts. The talents which I am proficient are : Singing, Dancing, Drawing, Acting and Posing for camera :microphone: :dancer: :pencil2: :clapper: :camera: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I play the guitar professionally. That’s about it.

1 Like

That’s all so cool! I play nothing. I used to play the recorder in elementary school (you had to pick one of three instruments (recorder/ piano/ drums) I had musical notes and all (I’m not even sure musical notes are thr right words lol it was those things :musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score::musical_score:) but I remember just about nothing.

It looked like this btw :arrow_down:

400295_0

Hehe, I’m a faliure…

1 Like

I adore art!

I’ve recently gotten back on track with my art skillz and have finished this for grumpy cat which I will be posting on my Instagram later on :sob:

1 Like

Woah! That’s really good

1 Like

What markers do you use!

1 Like

I know :stuck_out_tongue: I MEAN THANKS !

1 Like

I didn’t use markers, watercolour paints for the colouring and the outline some permanent marker pen :smiley:

1 Like

You should go for PIANO ITS THE BESTTTTT

1 Like

Find a teacher! That’s the best way. YouTube isn’t good for piano.

Bump :musical_score:

Bumpy

Bumpity bump bump

I’ve played piano since I was a little Kindergartner but I stopped taking lessons before I went into junior high, I also can play guitar which is a bit rough so I’m taking it in high school this year, I play some recorder which was taught in school but also I taught myself some stuff, I’m into photography. I want to go into musical theater but I cant find my original voice. At times I can find it and then I cant figure out what tone and range I was using. So to keep it safe I’m just going to do Tech theater or talk to the drama teacher about my singing situation.

1 Like

Talk to the drama teacher!! If you wanna sing, SINGHGGGHGGG

1 Like

But I cant that’s the thing. At certain I can and it sounds good but then I cant make it sound good. My mom doesnt even care to let me go to vocal lessons :expressionless:

1 Like