Muslims and Parties

Hi everyone in my story they are Muslims and they are going to a college party without their hijab but with scarfs on is that allowed? I don’t want to offend anyone.

3 Likes

@Callme_80 or @MiyakoMiyu could help, though I think if they do wear a hijab on a daily basis then I don’t think a party or any other occasion would be an exception. :thinking:

9 Likes

Even I think the same.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

If a girl decides to wear the hijab (officially) because some people wear it as modesty or in Ramadan but not permenantly.
Anyways, no she cant take it off, unless the party has only (girls/her dad/grandparents/uncles) if any male is there other than these they should wear it.
.Also, tysm for asking and representing muslims :black_heart::black_heart: feel free to ask me abt anything at anytime. if anything I mentioned isnt clear plz tell me^^

8 Likes

Also plz keep in mind that muslims in parties dont drink and cant get too touchy (with opposite sex)
We do have great moves, music and food though :smirk:

5 Likes

They can take off their hijabs but only if the party is ALL girls, and if a man were to walk in, they’d have to put it on.

4 Likes

This is :smile:

1 Like

I made them wear scarfs in the party.

2 Likes

Scarves aren’t the same as hijab. The purpose of the hijab is to cover your entire body except for the hands and face, so if a muslim woman decides to wear hijab permanently whenever she goes out, a scarf can’t replace it.

3 Likes

It’s just for a party they will be good.

Depending on your muslim character’s faith, if she’s very devoted, then she will never take her hijab off in public. Hijab is not accessory, it’s not a pretty headscarf, it’s essential clothing for her.

And before you ask, I am a muslim :blush:

4 Likes

Wow. Thank you. This is very important information.

1 Like