🥪 Mustard, Ketchup, Mayonnaise or Relish? 🥪

Hello Episodians!!! I just finished making ( and devouring ) the most :bomb: Bomb Azz sandwich :sandwich: EVER for my breakfast!!!
What was on it?

• Two different types of Mustard ( Yellow & Spicy Brown )
• Italian Salad :green_salad: Dressing
• Pickles
• Two types of Cheese ( Smokehouse Cheddar and Smoked Gouda )
• Organic Red Leaf and Butter Lettuce :leafy_green:
• Two Types of Turkey ( Cajun and Peppercorn… shaved )

After licking my fingers… I started thinking :thinking:… what are some things that people put on their sandwiches :sandwich: and other foods that they absolutely CAN’T live without?

Condiments I Can’t Live Without!!!
  • Ketchup
  • Mustard
  • Relish
  • Mayonnaise
  • Hot Sauce :hot_face:
  • Balsamic Vinegar
  • Salsa
  • BBQ Sauce
  • Hoisin Sauce
  • Vegemite
  • Nutella
  • Other

0 voters

11 Likes

great idea!!

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t5:!!!

I just totally messed up the poll… do you mind voting again please!!! :woman_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

its all good! & sure no prob!!

1 Like

Thank you!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love a lot of these, but the ones I can’t live without would be ranch and peanut butter, so I picked Other :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I am :sob: crying with laughter because I KNEW there was a very important sauce that I left out… and it ended up being RANCH!!! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl:

I am so sorry!!! Ranch dressing is the ONLY dressing/sauce that I do not like at all ( unless it’s BBQ Ranch ) because that was the only dressing my parents ever bought when I was a kid. The moment I was allowed to purchase my own sauces I bought everything except ranch.!!! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

TIL that Nutella is a condiment! Honestly, chipotle sauce and certain mustards are the only reason I can stand eating chicken breasts, so I wanna take a moment to thank the condiment creators of the past. Plus, I can’t eat salad without some ranch, even though I know it cancels out the healthy.

2 Likes

:eyes: ( What does TIL mean??? )

I don’t know if Nutella is actually a condiment… but it sure is one :point_up:t5: to me… :joy:

MUSTARD!!! YYYYAAASSSS!!! :clap:t5: :clap:t5: :clap:t5:

Also… I’m sorry about leaving out Ranch dressing as an option… I couldn’t remember it because I am biased… I admit it. But there are a lot of people that LOVE Ranch everything!!!

2 Likes

TIL means Today I Learned! I Googled and yes, Nutella is condiment haha. I think I thought condiments were just sauces, but they also include spreads and spices.

The ranch everything part reminds me of the photo I have of my phone of ranch gummy bears. :neutral_face:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I was NEVER going to figure that out!!! ( Today I Learned ) Thank you for telling me what that meant!!!

Ranch Gummies??? :nauseated_face:

1 Like

They look kind of cute, like jelly beans with the wrong texture. I think the taste would be really gross.

4 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They look Sooooo cute… But… I know that these are only for the hardcore Ranch-Heads!!!

No Thank you! :no_good_woman:t4:

3 Likes

This is amazing though… How did you come across this???

1 Like

I like to browse cursed food blogs. :sob: The worst food I’ve seen was Powerade flavoured pasta (it was boiled in it, and of course it was green).

1 Like

They even made blue sauce with flour to match. I forgot what the sauce is called but it’s usually eaten with biscuits?

1 Like

WOW!!!

Cursed foods??? I am very tempted to ask for the links to these sites now!!! But :thinking:… I am also afraid of what I will discover… :rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Just search cursed food! So much out there. :cry:

1 Like

First situation I stumbled upon… :astonished::no_good_woman:t4:
NOPE!!!
I’m ouwt!!!

1 Like

I would say Nutella but I barely get it (idk why but in my city, it’s so expensive :scream: ) so I’ll go with ketchup. It’s literally good on almost anything :joy:

3 Likes