My 2018 Story Recommendations!

Okay so admittedly the last couple of days I’ve made some pretty questionable posts on here (shame shame). So I thought, considering it’s the last day of this year I’d make a more positive post. I’m going to list all my favourite popular episodes with a brief explanation as to why I enjoy them, they are in no particular order.

I am a hoe for limelight, so sorry none of these are in ink (my ink days are long gone)

Austentatious by E R Gurney

I have enjoyed every single part of this episode, I am as in love with it as I have been since day one. Maybe I’m just a sucker for romantic historical fiction, but this is magnificent. The dialogue, the directing, the art scenes, the character development. All that’s left is the finale episode so if you haven’t read it, now is the perfect time to start! The writer is also such a sweet & kind person!

@thebutterfly_episode

Ghostwriter (Thriller Entry) by Elise C

This was such a thrilling read (such a great pun eh). The plot was very unique, the directing was once again outstanding, and the range of endings (there’s 8) is just incredible. The amount of work and effort Elise puts into her work really shows here.

@EliseC

Maternal Instincts by Elise C

Another Elise C episode, because if you haven’t binged all her stories – what are you really doing? This story was such a beautiful portrayal of the bond between a mother and her child. The directing was amazing, and my ending was so rewarding (trying not to spoil here). Made me think about my own mother a lot!

Hello? (Thriller Entry) by Evil Ebonni

Iconic. I tried so hard not to use that word this whole time, but this one deserves it. It is honestly and truthfully iconic. It is amazing. My first try I did not get the ending I wanted, but oh well. The directing is so flipping amazing, the trailer is also insanely well made. I just love her stories, you should all seriously check her out!

Dare to Dream (College Days Entry) by Sarah Robbins

Now this one, boy this one. I am still amazed at it. The directing in this episode still has me questioning everything I know. It is so stunning and flawless. Not to mention, the writing is so beautiful. Although it is fairly new, the characters are already developing and moving so eloquently, and I can’t wait to see what’s next! Oh, and the author is an absolute sweetheart.

The Infected by Caitoriri

Oh my gosh – stop talking about directing! I am so sorry if that is all I talk about. But the directing in this episode story cannot go ignored. It is so fantastic, I can’t even imagine the amount of effort it must take to produce something so fascinating. The storyline is also amazing, a very refreshing read!

@Caitoriri

The Glass Cage by Star Writes

First, I wanted to express how much admiration I have for this author. The bravery it takes to share such a personal story in your life to the world, is insane. This story is so captivating, you will find yourself falling in love with every single character. I think this is the first one where I shed a tear.

Instant Princess by Writer.lb

Now would it have been a complete list if I didn’t include her? I don’t even need to say much, go read this now if you haven’t. The storyline? Amazing. The directing? Amazing. The love interests? Amazing. Diversity? Amazing. Oh, and you have access to a ton of gem choices for free :wink:

@ellebadu

Hidden by Anyanka

This story is such a great read. And the directing is flawless!

@Anyanka

He Can’t Tame Me by Meila Summers

Although I’m not really into stories that take place during high school, this is an exception. The author’s expertise and knowledge about mental health really shows in this episode, it is so educating, and yet such a lovely read. Not to mention the diversity is outstanding, and it is not forced.

@meila

Envy by Cindy G

This story is a great examples of using often hated tropes (bad boy, popular girl) in a great way. The plot is pretty unique, choices matter and it’s a fun read. Also big congratulations are in order for getting it featured :partying_face:

Beyond a Reasonable Doubt by Lilly

This story is just so cute. It is such a guilty pleasure, she makes you wait a long time for it, but the outcome is so worth it. Such a fun read, give it a try!

@Lillys

Whatever your 2018 has been like, it has passed! With a new year comes greater challenges and obstacles in life. I wish you all courage, hope and faith to overcome all of the difficulties you may face. May you all have a great year full of happiness, health, love and success!

Image result for 2019 gif

8 Likes

Thank you so much! :smiley:

3 Likes

Underrated Stories I Recommend

From Riches to Rags by @ErinH (ink)

Living among the Dead by @Eva_Diva1 (ink, cc)

Popular stories I recommend

The Treasure of San Javier by Coni B (ink, cc)

Galaxy Game by Lucky (limelight, cc)

6 Likes

Aww thank you so much :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re welcome! :kissing_heart:

Thank you so much!!:hearts::kissing_heart:

1 Like

Too kind :smiley:

Thank youuu! Happy New Year! :heart: :tada:

You’re welcome Lilly :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: