My 2020 Summer Art Thread!

Hello, Forum Family! As an episode veteran? I’ve been off and on, the Episode Forums for a while. After taking a long break from Episode and drawing, I’ve decided to come back and start a new season of my life. I’ve thought about experimenting with different styles and I’ve got as new style that you’d want in your stories! Here, I’ll be only doing Profile Picture’s, Some Art Scenes and of course splashes for your story! Art Scenes and Profile Pictures will have two styles! Hard/Semi-Realistic while the other is a more cartoony version making yourself look exactly like your episode character! Unfortunaltly I have no examples to show, but for your request I’ll try my best!

That was long, but I’ll try to make the rules short and simple.
Rules are important for this thread. Before, you request please read these rules carefully. The amount of requests I’ll take is 1 or 2 per a day depending on how fast I finish.

1. This thread will not tolerate any bulling. period. The Thread is a safe place for everyone and anyone. If there’s anything going on in your life and you need someone to rant to, I’ll be here. You can DM me and we’ll talk about it, but do not take out your anger on Me or anyone esle on this Thread. This is only to those who feel comfortable sharing what you feel with a stranger. Yes I’ll call myself a stranger lol.

2. INK. Sorry, to the Limelight lovers out there but I ony specialize in INK. When requesting for an art scene or any other please send a screenshot of your character or a detail card. I feel like it’s much easier to start your request that way. Another thing is, please make sure to limit your request to two/2 characters.

3. Do not request on another thread’s page. I take my time on these requests and I do not want to see you going on another thread and asking for the same thing to be done. I will not re-create any art scene or any type of art regarding your request. That artist spent time on their “painting”, It’ll be disrespectful for me to copy their artwork.

I will only do stomach and up for every request.

1. Last but not least, make sure to credit me. It’s easy, for a profile picture credit me in your bio, for a splash and art scene credit me in your story. That’s all I’ll ask from you, please.

Password: Beach Umbrella.

Reminder: My shop has hours. I will be accepting requests on any day from 12PM through 3PM EST. I can decline your request if it’s after hours. I am sorry.

Form

Character details:
Style:
ScreenShot or Detail Card:
Clothing: I can do custom clothing
Background:
Pose:
Password:
Other things you might want to add?

Note: You can customize the form and add things on what you want, wether it’s a peircing, tattoo or other. It’s up to you, tell me anything you want and I’ll do it or try.

Request List:

1. @mdrawzz
6 Likes

do you do drawn splashes? :eyes:

EDIT: lmao sorry for my horrible English

1 Like

:tired_face: no. I wish. It’s okay.

1 Like

It’s okay lol, I would like to request a pfp! :eyes:

Can you do custom hairstyles? :eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I can. :upside_down_face: well- it depends.

1 Like

Character details:

Body: Porcelain
Brow: Thick Flat

The Custom Hairstyle

Like this but black hair! (If you can’t do it, then use Classic Bob (Black))

Eyes: Upturned Bold (Brown)
Face: Round
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic (Ruby Red)

Style:
Cartoony Version!

I don’t have a detail card :sob:

Clothing: I can do custom clothing

Background:
A simple dark grey (almost black) background.
Pose:

Like this but she’s gripping her pony tail (or her hair if you use the Classic Bob) while looking in front (like looking at the camera in front.)

Password:Beach Umbrella

Piercings!

a33ab4cb6699213c785d720e3eef48ca

(if can) Makeup!

btw take your time!

1 Like

Thank you, for requesting! I’ll start on it right away. It’ll take some time because I’ve never done that hairstyle before but I’ll try. :blush:

@pqstiche

1 Like

Hello, @pqstiche. Here’s the edit you requested. I’m sorry I didn’t do the hair you wanted, but here is the cartoony version. I hope you like it. :cold_sweat: :brown_heart:

4 Likes

This is so pretty!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

I would request but I’m a LL person😂

1 Like

Yeah, :sweat_smile: I just saw. :skull:

1 Like

Hey! I’d like to request a pfp if that’s alright? Here are the details.

Character details:

skin: honey
eyebrows: mature round
eyes: upturned feline (toffee)
face shape: oval
hair: jules hair (black)
nose: upturned
mouth: classic (terracotta)

Style: Cartoonish :3

Clothing:

if that’s too hard anything that matches the mood (;

**Background:**anything really, maybe a plain/dark background
Pose:

This! But for the glasses can they be like this?

Password: Beach Umbrella

Makeup

This dark makeup? or whatever works!

Thanks if you do take the request! Sorry if it’s a lot ):

1 Like

Thank you for requesting, but I’ll be startibg requests tomorrow at 12 PM EST

I deleted the post my mistake. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Oops! No worries! (Would I have to request again?)

1 Like

Yes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

okay! See you then!

1 Like

You’ll be the top at my list tomorrow, don’t worry! :blush:

1 Like

It’s okay! :cowboy_hat_face:
This is so pretty! :chef:

1 Like

@Luio do you have Instagram? (because I would use it on Instagram and credit you!) :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like