My 2020 Summer Art Thread!

I’m going to get back on Instagram tomorrow. I can PM you and tell you my user. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey i would like prp as well. Are you still doing it? Here’s the detail if you’re still doing it!

**Character Details:

Summary

kin: Caramel
eyebrows: mature round
eyes: i want her eye’s closed
face: soft heart
hair: could you just make any long hair (black color) and it blowing in the left slightly
nose: Celestial
Lips: Classic
Lip color

Summary

Style: Cartoon and little bit more on the realistic side if not cartoon is fine!
ScreenShot or Detail Card:
Unfortunately I don’t have one sorry!
Clothing:

Summary

Background: Just any sunset background you may like is fine.
Pose: I would like it if the girl was holding the guy hand i will put an image down below. And could you put tears down her left eyes ( not too much) >o<!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

unnamed

and i picked the 7th hand on the list.
Password: Beach Umbrella
Other things you might want to add?
If you feel like there is anything you can want to change up, feel free to. Thank you once again!

1 Like

MY SUMMER SHOP IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. After, I finish some requests I’ll then open it back up. Thank you to those who are waiting patiently.

1 Like

I’m sorry but I cannot accept the request, right now. I have store hours that, I’m willing to follow. Come back tomorrow then I’ll probably accept your request.

1 Like

ok thanks!

1 Like

Character details:

Style: Cartoony

Clothing: I can do custom clothing

Something similar to this

Background:

Pose:

Something like this pose I made :sparkling_heart:

Password: Beach Umbrella

She has an industrial and spectrum piercing :sparkles: Let me know if I left anything out. I wasn’t sure if you were open because I saw you say requests were close until further notice then you posted saying you would accept requests at 12pm.

1 Like

Here you go! I forgot to add the make up since I merged all the layers. :tired_face: I’m sorry and sorry for the long wait.

Request

2 Likes

WOW OMG!! I LOVE THIS THANK YOU SO MUCH! Also, no worries :3

(you’re an angelll)

1 Like

I’m glad you like it! It took so long because I was at my brother’s birthday party. :cold_sweat: and you are a cherry? Nvm. :woman_facepalming:t4::heart::heart:

1 Like

I’d like to ask, which hand it is that you want and is this a pfp or an art scene? Because it sounds a little like an art scene. :sweat_smile:

12 PM EST. :cold_sweat: The Internet would tell you. Don’t freak out. :tired_face:

1 Like

Hey I hope I’m not late…
Character details:

Style: Cartoon
ScreenShot or Detail Card:
Uhhh I dont get this… I want a pfp and I have sent deta card of the character
Clothing: I can do custom clothing can you make it?? I want blackish
Background:

Pose:
Wink_forward
Password:

Beach Umbrella

Notch Eyebrow and Lip Piercing

OMG THIS IS SOOOO PRETTY! I’ve never seen one like this before!

1 Like

Here you go! :cold_sweat: Thank you for requesting. I hope you like it. :tired_face::brown_heart:

1 Like

:flushed: Oh my god. This is beautiful, tysm :sob::two_hearts:

1 Like

I’d like to close this thread @Jeremy or @Sydney_H :blush:

2 Likes

Closed by OP request. :smiley: