My absolute new favourite episode story! ❤️

OK SO I HAVE JUST STARTED READING A NEW EPISODE STORY AND I AM ADDICTED. IT IS CALLED ADRENALINE. I LOVE THE IDEA AND STORY LINE, THE CHARACTERS, THE ART AND USE OF ZOOMS, OVERLAYS AND HONESTLY EVERYTHING ABOUT IT. IF ANYONE ELSE HAS READ THE STORY LET ME KNOW AND IF THE SUTHOR IS ON FORUMS TAG HER PLEASE I WANT TO THANK HER FOR CRAATING SUCH AN AMAZING STORY. :heart: :heart:

It is kinda wanting to make me become a criminal… jk… maybe… idk. :joy:

2 Likes

One of my all time favourite stories, die hard fan over here :raising_hand_woman:t3:

2 Likes

I know like how come know one ever told me about it until today. I nearly cried when I realised I had run out of passes to read. :sob:

1 Like

Hahaha i feel you my dude, there are like 4 stories that i know will hardly ever get updated but I will wait patiently until they are ready to share with me another chapter :weary:
If you want other stories that have amazing character build up and an incredibly interesting plot I can suggest Eclypsis by Victoria Masina and The Renegades my Sonja Kingston (though that story hasn’t been updated in a long while I thoroughly enjoyed it none the less)

3 Likes

Thanks I have been looking for some new stories to read.

Omg if y’all like super advanced directing I recommend the story Captive by Rose.

Go on my recommended on the app (I am called Dreamer and I wrote Crossed Paths - there is another Dreamer so I had to clarify haha).

3 Likes

I love renegades :heart_eyes: except the fact it hasn’t hasn’t been updated:(

2 Likes

makes me so sad :frowning:

2 Likes

So you should check her other stories like a fine line. She is a really good writer.

Also, she is pretty active on Instagram.
Evilrose.writers

1 Like

Moved to Community since this is discussion of a specific story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

1 Like

Is that a sneaky plug I see?

2 Likes

I may or may not have cried when I finished it and saw no more chapters :joy:

2 Likes

Oof yesss! Queeennnn!

1 Like

That story is soooooo gooooood!