My Adventurous entry needs reads - r4r?

This is my second story published on Episode, but as my first is written in spotlight style, I have a pretty small readership, so I’m hoping to find more people who might like my newest story. It’s in cinematic full-display this time, which was a challenge but fun. I co-wrote it with my partner, and it was his first time ever writing for Episode. We hope you like it!

Title: Adventurous: Beyond the Shore and Through the Sea
Authors: Cee & Jae
Style: Limelight (cinematic)
Genre: Adventure & Fantasy
Episodes: 3
App Description: A giant whirlpool has formed off the coast of Yokohama. When Ren learns it’s a portal, he goes through it and lands in a world of Japanese mythological beings. CC male MC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6228651659558912
Uzu_Rf_posterThumb_crmGyQWj7I
(Cover is made with art from Pixabay)

More details: In a not-too-distant future, global warming and rising sea levels have led people to insulate their cities inside of domes protected from the polluted environment. Ren, a young salaryman tired of his job, is one of few people to venture onto the pier outside of the dome in order to see the whirlpool off the coast of Yokohama. There, he meets Eurydice, a disreputable physicist and off-brand Disney (“Gisney”) theme park princess who’s studying the whirlpool. When it turns out to be a portal to a parallel universe, the two travel through it and find a world where humans and Japanese yokai of myth and legend live side-by-side. There, they realize the pollutants people from their earth throw into the sea have been seeping through the portal and ravaging the environment of this parallel earth.

Thanks for entertaining my self-promo! Let me know if you are interested in an R4R.

3 Likes

I’d love to do a r4r with you!

Story: Adventurous: Time Immune
Genre: Adventure
Summary: When loud-mouth Mikea sets off on a road-trip with YOU, it becomes harder to hide the truth of your origin… oh, and that you are an immortal cyborg.
CC, POC, LGBT, multiple endings
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566049968685056

1 Like

Um, that sounds awesome! I will gladly to an r4r with you. I’ll DM you a screenshot before I go to bed. :blush:

1 Like

Okay awesome! I will read ASAP :slight_smile:

would you like to do a r4r? :star_struck::grin:

Title: Mystery on Hanging Hill Lane
Author: Marshmallow O.
Genre: Mystery, Romance, Comedy (Thriller)
Style: Limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6250660385652736
Summary: It’s a race against time as you and your friends try to escape the mysterious sleepover that you were invited to…

Cover

Chapters: 5 (More to come)

Full CC/Choices Matter/Point System/Advanced Directing!:blush:

1 Like

just kidding i just realized that we’ve done a r4r before :joy::joy::joy::sob::sob::sob:

i’ll be sure to check this out though because it sounds interesting!!! good luck in the contest! :heart:

1 Like

Hey! Would you maybe be up for a read for read?
This is my story :slight_smile: :

Title: Adventurous: Our Beautiful Chaos
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5639497557016576
Author: Maria
Episodes: 1, 2 and 3 with more coming after the contest
Genre: Adventure, with some romance
Style: Ink
Features: CC yourself, mini games, choices that matter (!), tappable overlays…
App description: When you embark on the adventure of a lifetime, you did not expect a handsome man to tag along. Facing all kind of challanges, what is going to happen? You decide.
More description lol: You’re a talented girl with a great job, but are stuck in the boring everyday routine. When you suddenly get an offer to go on an adventure, you just can’t say no. And maybe the handsome man tagging along also isn’t that bad? However, if you want to stay on board of this adventure, you have to make the right choices. Will you succeed? Find out!

Story Cover:
Our_Beautiful_Chaos_posterImage_S36OhMcl8s

Let me know either here or on my instagram (@/episodesbymaria).

Love, Maria

1 Like

Haha, I was just about to say that! I like your story, though! I discovered it through the r4r, but I kept it in my favorites, and I’ve actually continued to read up to the current episode. :grin:

1 Like

Sure! I’ll dm you a screenshot when I’ve read the episodes. Good luck with the contest! :slight_smile:

You too! I’ll make sure to send you a screenshot as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! Would you like to do a R4R with me? ^^

My contest entry:

Story Title: Adventurous: 2,5 million light-years away
Author : JiangShi
Completion Status: 3 (More episodes to come)
Genres: Sci-fi/Adventure/Comedy/Romance
Story style : Limelight
Description : Are you ready to leave everything and everyone behind to discover the secrets of another galaxy 2,5 million light-years away from home? Then get on board! (CC, choices and my madness included)
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5744696221040640
My IG: @jiangshi.episode

1 Like

Sure! I actually had this one on my to-read list already. :slightly_smiling_face: I’ll dm you.

1 Like

Bumping this! I’m trying to reach 100 reads in time to qualify for further consideration in the contest, so I’m happy to do r4rs with anyone. Let me know if you’re interested!