My Appreciation Thread! ✨

I would like to create an appreciation thread for these people!

I’d just like to thank you for continually spreading positivity in the forums! I figure there’s been wayyyy too much toxicity in the forums lately, and want to spread some love.

@Ao_writes - creating beautiful menus and art, consistently helping people with art, being all out kind

@Makayla.Reed - stopping the spread of toxicity, always staying positive, being a face in the community to look up to

@Hon3y_Be3 - always beeing super helpful to those who have questions pertaining to coding, continually positive!

Other people I’d love to shout out!
@MMG @Normal_Is_Boring @Allie_Diamond_Epy @Shahtuta

Tag those you appreciate! :two_hearts:

15 Likes

Aww Thank you so much! I was honestly super shook to be added to something like this. This is exponentially kind of you so thank you so much!! :heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

omg yes! @Makayla.Reed is the sweetest person I’ve met on the forums :pleading_face: Even tho I haven’t spoken to anyone else other than Makayla I’m pretty sure they’re all nice! :kissing_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Aww thank you so much Noyaan! Both you and @lynne.harper are honestly to much! You both are so kind and so beautiful inside and out :heart::tada:

3 Likes

@dazzling_ash: You literally are one of the most inspiring, kindest people I’ve ever met. I love your confidence, your pride and how you’ll welcome anyone with open arms :heart:.
@ImAnAlien: https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+get+accepted+into+community+college&oq=how+to+get+accepted+into+comm&aqs=chrome.0.0i457j69i57j0i22i30l2.8993j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 Idc, I’m going with you!
@cecilia_do: :nauseated_face: (He’s green, so let’s pretend he’s shrek lol) ily Ceci, I really do. Your one of the funniest, most caring people, and I really, truly, appreciate you.
@hades_child:Ik you won’t see this because your suspended, but you’re so innocent, so I’m going to write this anyway. I love how we can just rant our problems to each other, and that I can literally tell you anything. Ilysm!
@brynida: :joy: I really don’t know what to say except girl, you make my day :heavy_heart_exclamation:
@braily: I’ll be honest, I haven’t known you that long, but I love talking to you, and entering all these contests and plotting our wins :rofl:.
@MMG: :heart_eyes: :butterfly: :innocent: ilysm Twi!
@LucyLu: All I can tell you is :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@noyaan: Thank you so so much. I know I bother and tag you endlessly all day, but whenever I need help, you’re always there to solve my extremely silly problems and mistakes. :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Awwww…thx, Maeve.
I love you, girl.

4 Likes

ilysm!

3 Likes

awwwwwww :pleading_face::pleading_face:
i luv u :pleading_face::heart:

4 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@Hanka, @deactivatedd, @pinkrose I appreciate y’all so so much . Thanks for everything you do for me and making me smile, laugh , never letting me down. Thanks for always being there for me :kissing_heart::sparkles::rose:

3 Likes

Aww :sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:ilysm

2 Likes

aww omg, this means so much to me, thank you so much :pleading_face::black_heart:

2 Likes

This was really amazing and incredibly kind of you to do. I couldn’t bee :wink: anymore grateful.
Thank you so much, you definitely made my day! :honeybee::blue_heart:

1 Like

Thank you sooo much for tagging me :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: You are sooo sweet

My tags
@N_Olivia huh :unamused: you’re the first
@briana.epy isnt very active but :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
@Maeverie.Rivera i dont know i loved her from the first
@tessa28 i dont know her but I have a feeling that she is so sweet :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I have so mamy other people but I can’t tag now. Maybe in my appreciation thread? :thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

Thank you soooo muchhhhhh God love you :sob::sob: :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

huh :relieved:

1 Like

…awww…thankyou so much :sob: :pleading_face:
I dont know you either…but We talked before in various thread :kissing: :thinking:
Thankyou again :pleading_face: :hugs:

1 Like

yes we talked in threads and welcome
and thank you too!

1 Like

:hugs: :hugs:

1 Like