My art waiting list

Hi, everyone, I’m a member of a couple of art shops but I’ve been struggling to keep up with what order people are in, so this thread will have updates and examples so you’ll know how long to wait and what you’re rough sketch looks like along with the shop links if you’d like an art :+1:

this is not a request thread

examples

shops

Silver Art Shop 💕(OPEN & FREE/COMMISSIONS)

BeefyGirl's art shop (free, on break, drawn)

Waiting list:
@Kanubish
@_reem_al-sayed354
@Marysol.Episode
@JemU776

Thanks, guys

3 Likes

A new update:

Once I have finished my requests, I will be taking a break from the forums, so please don’t request from me anymore. Thank you for all the support with my art.

I will be finishing the waiting requests, so you will have your art shortly :+1:

2 Likes

@KimKim I have your finished art scene.

Please credit my by @beefygirl on the forums

Do you want anything changing or adding?

1 Like

Omg it’s really beautiful, your super talented! Can I see one without the tear? And could you show her freckles please?

1 Like

With tear

No tear

1 Like

Thanks again! I really appreciate you!

1 Like

@Kanubish I have the final sketch. It will look better once the shading is finished

But any changes?

Yes, please.

• Add two buttons in the male character’s suit, while one is closed.
  • Change their eyebrow AND eyes shape
  • Both characters’ lip shape don’t look even a bit like it should be.
  • Make the female character look a little shorter
  • You forgot to add earrings for the female (see on the detail comment in your art shop thread)
  • Please don’t forget to add some makeup to the female (described on PM)

One last thing: add to the female some hair on the side of her face, like this:

1 Like

That’s fine.
Is it okay if I do those things when adding colour? I tend to add those things at that step

As long as you don’t forget to add them, then that’s fine by me.

1 Like

@Kanubish I have the finished piece.

text overlays

whole piece

Let me know if you want anything changing. Please don’t cover or erase the signature and please credit me by @beefygirl on the forums.

Sorry I didn’t reply earlier. Just noticed it now :flushed:

The art looks not bad, :smile: but needs a few changes. Here are the things that need to be changed:

Male character:

• Face shape
  • Eyebrows - make them thicker
  • Hairstyle (look below). I did mention it when I gave you the details. Just saying

Female Character:

• Lips shape. The lips are supposed to be full. The lower lip is not.
For reference

• Hair length - make her hair reach close to the knee. In addition, the hair on her side is shorter and not like how I wanted. It should be shoulder-length and styled like on the image below (ignore the bun)

• Her ears are a little too big. Make them a little smaller.

I’ve made the adjustments but if there’s still something you want changed it’s more than okay :+1:

with text

With hair on side

No hair on side

no text

With hair on side

No hair on side

@Kande10 I have the finished sketch, do you want anything added or changed before I add color?

(I’ll add the requested small details when adding color)

1 Like

i can’t see sketch

1 Like

Sorry, it mustn’t have uploaded, here it is

1 Like

i love sketch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: nothing needed changed but make sure that she have blended in her hair she have mix color hair and that all but you can add her into comic style

1 Like

Great, I’ll get started on the color as soon as I can.

I can blend the hair color for you👌

1 Like

That alright with me :hugs: and also if you wanted to update sketch feel free

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: i wait patient that alright take your time

1 Like

that alright . it happens alots when upload something and then it don’t send but i unterstand it ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like