My background shop!

Hello everyone! This is my background shop!
Here you can request for backgrounds. Please make sure to look at the details.

Rules
  1. Be patient while waiting for your background/s. If you are impatient and or rude, I will decline your background/s.

2. These backgrounds are only for homes. As in bedrooms, kitchens, livingrooms, bathrooms etc. just make sure that it has to do with a home.

3. You can request up to four backgrounds at one time, if you would like more than four, wait until I am finished with all of my requests and then I can help you get the rest done.

4. You must give me credit for the work.

5. If you are not happy with your background, please let me know and I will gladly fix it for you.

Examples

Thank you!

Now open again!

10 Likes

Hello there!:grin: I was wondering if you could make me a shower background?

1 Like

can i have two backgrounds where they’re from the same dorm room but they’re two different backgrounds if that makes sense…

they have to be masculine because the characters are male, so i’m thinking blue walls or something

kind of like

but not exactly

1 Like

Yes! Message me the details!

Yes of course!

1 Like

thank you when will it be done?

1 Like

I will have it done as soon as I can, a day tops though.

1 Like

okay thank you

1 Like

Your welcome, also so I am clear, you just want two dorm rooms for males? And like blues?

1 Like

yeah, but make it look like they’re the same room, does that make sense?

1 Like

Um I think? Do you think you could send me a picture kind of like what you want just so I have an idea in my head? Sorry to be kind of difficult, I just want to make sure that your background is just how you want it :slight_smile:

1 Like

2 male versions of these. different bed spreads and decor, but the same wall color.

i want it to look like the ‘camera’ is just moving to different parts of the same dorm room. One background will be the MC’s bed, and the other background will be his roommate’s bed.

1 Like

Okay, and your sure you don’t just want me to make it three zones? So the directing is easier? Just curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

nah i’m good with it being 2 backgrounds

1 Like

Okie dokey!!

1 Like

can each background be 3 zones though?

1 Like

Yeah sure!

1 Like

Hi! I just wanted to say I am absolutely amazed by your backgrounds, and they look absolutely beautiful!
However, I am not trying to critique or offend you at this point, but I’m pretty sure (and if I’m wrong, forgive me) that some of these images come from google. I just want to inform you that many google images found online have a “terms of service” in which they will talk about the use of their images, in which some of them point out that their images cannot be used for commercial use. I just wanted to make sure since it’s a backgrounds shop and people who request these backgrounds will add them to their story, in which Episode is included in the term “commercial use” it’s dangerous.
Of course, if this isn’t the case, I’m so sorry for the trouble.
Honestly though, I can say that your backgrounds are really realistic and look amazing!

Thank you very much! I really appreciate that you like my work. And none of these images are from google, but it’s okay, I understand that you just wanted to make sure! And I have asked for permission to use these backgrounds, I would never just give someone an image without permission! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could it be possible for me to request an agent home background? Sort if like hightech and modern background. Its a bedroom

1 Like