My book club notifications are messed up

So i joined a club and a few days after joining it said i wasnt in the club anymore so i just assumed i got kicked, then i joined my current club but now im getting notifications from both clubs? Also whenever i read a chapter it doesnt give me any points. Please help

4 Likes

You should submit a ticket, because I don’t think there’s anything else you can do :frowning_face:

2 Likes

Hey , yea I agree with Marysol . I would also recommend/suggest to send episode a ticket about it . Honestly thought there are a lot of problems with the book club feature.

2 Likes

Okay can you tell me how to submit a ticket please? I dont know how

Yes, you can go here, and fill out all the info and explain your situation :slightly_smiling_face:

https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=114093965234

1 Like

Actually this is the only problem ive had with the book club feature, other than this i really like it

Thank you for the help <3

1 Like

You’re welcome, I hope it gets resolved soon! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh well lots of ppl have been having some sort of problem with it .

2 Likes

This happened to me too it says “there was a server failure. Please try again later” when i try to join so i just stopped trying :woman_shrugging:t4:

Wow the book club i was in was very active when it came to the challenges and the chat was also very active, where you able to join other book clubs

1 Like

The first book club i joined was great and always full with very active readers but the books were just a little boring to me so i left and then after that none of them worked properly for me

Oh no ,its very disappointing that the book club feature is having issues, i hope i can Slove this issue

Me too!

Its crazy, right now i when to the app and the book club feature is no longer there

1 Like