My character will not show up AT ALL

So I have my character standing screen center in zone two this is the directing I have for it
@ALURA stands screen center in zone 2
But she’s not on the screen when I check on my phone I’ve updated the script, shut down episode entirely and shut off my phone and turned it back on and she’s still not there I even zoomed out to check if she was somewhere else is there anything I could do to fix this or anything I’m doing wrong?

Could you please copy and paste what you have on your script??

Did you cut/ pan to zone 2? Otherwise your character won’t show because it will be standing in zone 2 when the camera is on zone 1.

This is the script

@transition fade out black 3

EXT. DEER

@ALURA stands screen center in zone 2

@cut to zone 2

You background name is not coded correct. You have to have a " - DAY " to complete the coding.

Its a background i uploaded myself

Are you checking in it on the app?

Make sure your zooms are reset

I did and the characters still not there

Ah, I dont know what to tell you

Exit and enter the story again, it’s a glitch going around when your character just disappear

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter which command she’ll use first it should work either way.

It’s happening to me now. Entire scenes were not showing, not to mention the characters! One person is still missing though :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Ugh! :roll_eyes: It’s really annoying! I have to exit almost every story I’m reading! I’ve sent a ticket a few days ago, they know about this glitch.

2 Likes

I really hope they fix it soon! It’s impossible both to read and write the stories! And yes, my man just appeared out of nowhere. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like