My Characters are Messed up!

I’ve created my characters a specific way on the portal, and I’ve given the reader the option to customize their characters. I tested this out on mobile and now I can’t seem to have my original characters back! How do I fix this?

And when I publish my story, what characters will the readers see??

1 Like

idk how to fix it too, when i test my story on mobile it do that to me too
so when i really Don’t like when it happend on my mobile i customise it like ithe original characters

2 Likes

Same! idk how to fix it and it’s super annoying smh. :sob:

2 Likes

well if your readers choose to not customize the characters they will see it like the original ones you made

2 Likes

you cant. only way to fix it is to go into cc and pick the orginal features

2 Likes

jeez fr? well at least there’s a solution! thanks :pray:t3:

2 Likes

i figured lol, i just wanted to make sure :sweat_smile: thanks!

2 Likes

just click their original features back,
its like when you have to restart a first episode, the command was done so you need to re establish what was there before
after testing ofc
:))

2 Likes

When you change your character’s features while testing/previewing your story in the app, you can only reset them back to their original look if you customize them with the original features. But this only happens for authors testing/previewing their own stories. Don’t worry, your readers will see the original look of the character when they read your story once it’s published.

4 Likes

Yeah the only thing w that is , is that some of the features aren’t there smh :woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Alright thanks so much! :blush:

1 Like

try to add them cos some readers might like the look of the original but want to test some things out yk

1 Like

add what, the features?

1 Like

oh yea sorry i forgot to clarify

1 Like

that’s okay! no problem! thanks for the help :pray:t3:

2 Likes