My characters :D

I created a PDF document containing two main characters and three important side characters of my upcoming story.
Is there anyone willing to check it out and tell me if they like my characters so far? :0

2 Likes

i can but if you like the characters then you cant let anyone else change your mind based on their opinion of something yours

yes yes! totally agree. i just want some feedback on them. if somebody is just straight up like, “they suck”, i don’t pay attention to that, i just want constructive criticism :slight_smile: thank you for looking out for me. i’ll message you rn!

1 Like

I’d be happy to help, but like @the.fallen.archangel said, don’t let anyone change how you think about these characters. They are your characters to fall in love with and mold as you want

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about character design. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

ahhh thank you!!! i’ll message you rn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.