My character's hair color is bugged?

I have been trying to figure this out, and I’m pretty frustrated. My character has platinum blonde hair as a default color, but I must have screwed up her hair color because now the color is white. I can change it to black in the script (and possibly other colors) but I can’t change it back to platinum blonde. I’ve tried resetting story progress, and updating the script, and several options for hair changes, but nothing has worked. Please help? I don’t want my character to look old <3

2 Likes

Also! I just tried Auburn, it works too >.<

1 Like

Hi @KipRise

Did you go in the characters section and change the color there?

1 Like

I changed it back to Platinum blonde several times after tweaking with it to see if that would work, but in the script I tested this just now: I changed her hair color from black to platinum blonde to auburn, but what happens is it goes from black to WHITE to auburn. ???

1 Like

Send in a support ticket?

1 Like

I’ve never done that, DONDE ESTA lol

1 Like

Hi! Can you post a screenshot of your script and of the white hair?

1 Like

How do I screenshot on this garbage laptop xD lemme figure it out, yea! I’ll also send my character’s hair defaults

1 Like

Oh. I thought it was in a story @KipRise was reading-not writing. Oops

1 Like

It sounds like she is writing though. She mentioned updating her script.

@KipRise Just copy+paste the script then, if you can’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What actually happens? In the detailed description, I don’t really get what is wrong. Did you change the color then did it change back? Is that the problem?

1 Like

My issue is, even though her default is platinum blonde, she appears with white hair when I call her in the script.

Maybe delete the character and create a new one? I wouldn’t recommend taking my advice before getting somebody else’s so…

1 Like

My script has all those hair changes because I was testing why “Platinum Blonde” changes my character’s hair to white.

Platinum blonde white though…

Platinum blonde is different than white, right? It’s just very light blonde

I think it is?

1 Like

Does it appear white in the Previewer of the Writer’s Portal or on your phone?

1 Like

It appears white on my phone when I test it.