My code is messing up!

Hi, I’m trying to do a scene where a guy carries a girl and then he stands in a certain spot. And the thing keeps messing up. So the guy is walk_box_carry_neautral and the girl is sleep_sit_neutral and I want the guy to be box_carry_neutral and the girl to be sleep_sit_neutral after they have finished moving without the girl going idle afterwards.

2 Likes

Maybe try adding “THEN” command?
&GUY waks to spot x.xxx xxx xxx and GUY does it while walk_box_carry_neutral THEN GUY is box_carry_neutral
@GIRL walks to spot x.xxx xxx xxx and GIRL does it while sleep_sit_neutral THEN GIRL is sleep_sit_neutral

I tried that but it didn’t work.
Here’s my code:
@cut to zone 3
&zoom reset
&pan to zone 1 in 3
&JACE walks to spot 1.020 228 184 in zone 1 in 3 and JACE is walk_talk_box_neutral_loop and MADISYN walks to spot 0.840 196 221 in zone 1 in 3 and MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop and MADISYN moves to layer 1 and JACE moves to layer 0
JACE (walk_talk_box_neutral_loop)
Right here.
@JACE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop and MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop
@cut to zone 1
@TYRA is dustoff_neutral_loop and JACE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop and MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop then JACE is reach_kneel_neutral and MADISYN walks to spot 0.795 115 24 in zone 1 in 3 and MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop then MADISYN spot 0.795 2 170 in zone 1 and MADISYN is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop and JACE is dustoff_neutral_loop then JACE walks to spot 1.020 291 207 in zone 1 in 3 and JACE is walk_neutral_backward_loop and JACE faces left and TYRA walks to spot 0.840 166 150 in zone 1 in 2

1 Like

But when I do this code the girl keeps going into idle_neutral

1 Like

EXT. AIRPLANE HANGAR - DAY
@cut to zone 3
&zoom reset
&pan to zone 1 in 3
&JACE walks to spot 1.020 228 184 in zone 1 in 3 and JACE is walk_talk_box_neutral_loop and MADISYN walks to spot 0.840 196 221 in zone 1 in 3 and MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop and MADISYN moves to layer 1 and JACE moves to layer 0 THEN MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop AND JACE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop
JACE (walk_talk_box_neutral_loop)
Right here.
@/JACE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop and MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop
@cut to zone 1
&TYRA is dustoff_neutral_loop
@/JACE is idle_box_carry_neutral_loop and MADISYN is sleep_sit_neutral_loop then JACE is reach_kneel_neutral and MADISYN walks to spot 0.795 115 24 in zone 1 in 3 and MADISYN does it while sleep_sit_neutral_loop then MADISYN spot 0.795 2 170 in zone 1 and MADISYN is idle_lay_groggy_eyesclosed_loop and JACE is dustoff_neutral_loop then JACE walks to spot 1.020 291 207 in zone 1 in 3 and JACE is walk_neutral_backward_loop and JACE faces left and TYRA walks to spot 0.840 166 150 in zone 1 in 2
NARRATOR
Your text here.
Let me know if this doesn’t work.

I don’t know how to explain back…
If you want the girl still in sleep then like this.

@MC walks to spot… and MC is animation and MC faces to left and LI walks to spot… and LI is idle_sleep and LI faces left THEN MC starts idle animation and LI face left and LI starts idle_sleep and LI faces left

2 Likes

Use does it while.

Slides 6, 7, and 8 explain why the problem you’re having is happening.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CY2pzCjsnlX/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

It did work thanks so much for all the help. :blush:

The guy keeps carrying the girl back again.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. What do you mean?

I mean when the guy carries the girl and puts her on the floor, he carries her does the carry_box_neutral again and the girl does the sleep_sit_neutral again. But in different positions.

I’ve PM’ed you about this.

oh ok

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.