My dear boyfriend problem

Today I was on one of socials and saw like always what??? My boyfriend is on but isn’t messaging to me.
So I waited maybe he is busy with someone important but after 2 hours of waiting it’s like I am on waiting list
So I decided to just don’t think of it.
But u guys know what it’s not the first time.
So I am going to log out of My all socials not from episode community.
And gonna stay away from him.
And it may lead to break up not sure.
Any advice?

11 Likes

I would just straight up ask him directly what’s up because he himself may not even realize he is doing this.

8 Likes

I have asked so many times I got the same answer everytime.
Sorry babe I DIDN’T saw that or wow I am not that much free for u all day bruhh

1 Like

Oh then he probably is doing that on purpose. Personally, I am terrible with social media so I do this to people a lot without realizing it. Is he an online boyfriend or in person?

3 Likes

Both in a way.

1 Like

Oh okay, so long distance?

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

I get that my ex girlfriend moved to Nebraska. We were gonna try and stay friends but it didn’t work. Anyway my advice would be to just hold out like you said and try and get him to apologize. If that doesn’t work then idk. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks.

3 Likes

Np and I wish you the best of luck.

3 Likes

Oh man ,!! I will say to him what’s wrong with him??

2 Likes

Hey!
My advice would be tell him how you’re feeling about this situation, and explain to him if he has any problems, he should speak to you straight-up, ik how it feels to be avoided and ignored like that. In a relationship, you need to be able to talk to each other about anything and confide in with another. If there’s no communication, that means no trust. The best thing would be to have a clear and long conversation with your partner, as this is not seen as normal. If you want to talk about it personally, my insta and pms are always open!

11 Likes

Thanks for the advise :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No worries :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Done that.

1 Like

Oh girl I know how does it feel :pensive::pensive:… But don’t log out from social medias… Ask him nicely why is he doing this and what does he want? If he has any problem he can let you know. But if he keep replying like that way and keep ignoring you then you might ignore him for a few days and notice his reaction…

2 Likes

1 Like

You’re welcome hun… And don’t worry… Everything will be alright… If you ever need to talk I’m always here :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Do you guys often talk on the phone/text?

1 Like

Not often sometimes we went just without it for 2 days