My devil of a boss is out now

My story MY DEVIL OF A BOSS is out now chapter two is out only its not that long but chapters will get longer as it goes on let me know your input and I can do a read for a read-only one chapter
WAITING ON COVER TO BE APPROVED
:
link:

3 Likes

I can do a feedback for your first chapter, if you read my story ‘Cat Paws and Wolf Claws’. :wink:

2 Likes

I’ll give it a read, hey I just read your story and I think it is on a good start but it would really help if you have some deeper background and name some of the places they go and add little flashbacks here and there, just a suggestion. :slight_smile: here’s the ss for proof

SS:

2 Likes

Would you be interested in doing R4R with me?

1 Like

Ofc, I just read it but I think you should do some background to have the viewers come back and maybe label some places they are like whose house whose party just little input here and there but as for the length of it its good start.

HERE IS THE SS FOR PROOF

SS:

2 Likes

Hi! I just read yours
Ss:

1 Like

Ty, what’s your feedback on it <3

1 Like

Hi, let me know if you want to do a R4R! I will also provide feedback.

Author: Llamadrama
Title: Mystery of Cherry Street
Genre: Mystery
Description: Supermodels: Katie and her two best friends move into a house together, but strange things start happening. Will she uncover the mysteries of Cherry Street? And maybe find love? LL

• No CC
  • No gem choices besides support the author at the end
  • Mystery/horror/drama/romance all in one!

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Mystery of Cherry Street

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Mystery_of_Cherry_Street_posterThumb_J4tm24KYRl

2 Likes

sure ill check it out soon I’m finishing/revamping the 2 chapter, your story is terrific here is a screenshot for proof

SS:

2 Likes

Tysm, I really appreciate it. Let me know when I can read your story and I’ll get on it asap

1 Like

I read your story, I saw that episode 3 is locked so I just read chapter 1 and 2, because the first chapter really caught my attention and I wanted to read more :blush:

Chapter one:

Chapter two:

Chapter three:

Great story! :white_heart: it! Chapter two ended on such a cliff hanger, can’t wait to read what will happen next, will keep it in my favorites :blush: only thing that I would incorporate in your script is using the AND command. It differs from the @ command because instead of having to wait for an animation to complete before it will do the next, it allows you to do both at the same time. If you have any questions about code, dm me and I’d love to help

2 Likes

Ty I will try and up date it to day but I’m working on a other story and getting characters for in it it gonna be called heavy hearted

2 Likes

The latest on the up date would most likely be Sunday

Yw! Let me know when it’s out, I’ll give it a read :blush:

ok

I know what you mean, girl. It becomes more clear in episode 2 and further. Episode 1 is more an intro. :wink:

1 Like

Yep

Hey, would you be interested in a R4R? <3

1 Like

sure

I only have 1 episode published so I’ll read one of yours and you read one of mine? This is the link to my story :slight_smile: I’ll send you proof once I finish the episode